13

The next day it was Jisoo's turn to leave Irene with a cold bedside.Irene was about to reach for her and hug her,but the woman was no longer in the room.Irene wore her clothes and she went downstairs and she giggled hearing Jisoo's chaos.She heard the fire alarm ringing,and the kitchen was pretty much covered with smoke.

"Come on!Turn yourself off!"Jisoo shouted in frustration.Irene came,Jisoo immediately tried to hide her mess behind her back."I don't know why the fire alarm started ringing."Jisoo said innocently and finally,the ringing stopped.

"What are you doing?"Irene asked.

"Erm..I'm trying to cook breakfast but well.."Jisoo sighed."It ended up in a big disaster as you can see."Irene laughed,then she walked towards Jisoo.

"I'll go fix this.Just wait in the dinning table."Irene told her.Jisoo pouted.

"I wanted to start the day with a breakfast in bed though."Jisoo said."I guess cooking isn't a thing for me."

"You're cute."Irene pinched her cheek lightly."Just wait,Jisoo."

"Alright."Jisoo sighs in defeat,walking out of the kitchen.Irene cleaned all of Jisoo's mess,then she cooked breakfast for the both of them.The day started good,then later on by lunch they met Nayeon.

"You know if I'm not your friend I will not reconsider my schedule.Why did you cancel anyway?"Nayeon asked as she sat in front of the two.Then she noticed the hickey on Irene's neck.She grinned."I see why."

"I-It's a mosquito bite!"Irene reasoned.Jisoo was surpressing a laugh that Irene noticed so she hit Jisoo in the stomach with her elbow,as subtle as possible.

"Aww!"Jisoo whined.

"Oh..it's a very big bad mosquito I guess."Nayeon said."Anyways let's start the food tasting,shall we?"The food were put on the table and they started eating,choosing the food they thought would be the best for the wedding.Nayeon listed it all,to add it to the wedding plans.

"I'll just go to the restroom."Jisoo excused herself,leaving the two women.

"Are you sure about this,Irene?"Nayeon asked.

"Sure about what?"

"About this wedding.I can see how you two look at each other.You love each other."Nayeon said.

"I..I'm sure."As much as Irene wanted to go back to Jisoo,she needs to marry Junmyeon for her family's sake.Jisoo might be a part of the Kim Empire but still,Junmyeon is the CEO.She knows her fiance's rage.If he sees her with Jisoo,he will make sure that the both of them will be in shambles.She have to help her father.And besides,Junmyeon have been there for her when she fell,Junmyeon was the one who waited for her.He is worth it,at least that's what she thinks.

"You will regret this."Nayeon said,shaking her head.After finishing up,Jisoo invited her to just enjoy Jeju.Until dawn,they were just driving and enjoying everything.Then their last stop was the seashore,sitting down as they watch the sunset.Irene laid her head on Jisoo's shoulder,their hands intertwined.

"I like watching sunset on the beach.It brings me sense of comfort."Irene said out of the blue.

"I like watching sunset with you."Jisoo told Irene,she kissed Irene's hand that was intertwined with hers."I love you,Irene."Irene did not reply because she's afraid that if she said it back,she won't be able to pull herself away from Jisoo.

I love you,Jisoo.More than you know.

Her unspoken words were just kept in her thoughts.

"I want you for myself,Irene.But that will be too selfish,right?"Little did Irene know,Jisoo knew the reason why she's marrying her brother.