7

"Do you still have this package you were saying,Irene?"Jisoo asked.

"No I threw it out."Irene answered.

"Sooya do you know anyone who took videos and photos of you except the two of you?"Jisoo asked Sooya this time.

"No.We don't have many friends here.But wait."Sooya said."Shit."Sooya cursed.

"What?"Jisoo asked curiously as she saw the realization on Sooya's face.

"Mina remember that time when I have my phone stolen?"Sooya asked.

"Oh yeah right.You were crying by then because mostly of Yuna's memories as a baby were there."Mina said.

"And those photos and videos were used against me."Jisoo was gripping her fist in a anger,so much anger more than she thought.This ruined her life.That simple phone ruined her life.

"Jisoo."Irene tried to call for her attention but Jisoo was too angry to notice.Jisoo was taken aback when Irene caressed her hand.She looked at Irene."Calm down."Irene said.

"I will find that motherfucker."Jisoo said,then she stood up."Can I go see your children first before we get going?"Jisoo asked.

"Yeah sure.They're in Ruka's room."Jisoo nodded.

"Irene I'll be back in a minute."Jisoo said.After Irene nodded,she left them for a while.

"So you're the one who left my sister devastated."Sooya said.

"Huh?"

"She left New York,drowned herself at work,gave all of her attention to Yuna and Ruka,drink here and there..she was just too broken to be mended.And suddenly you're here again.Why are you back,anyway?"Sooya asked.Irene was so embarrassed.She break Jisoo's heart and the cheating wasn't true,and now shes getting married to her very own brother.

"I..I'm getting married to Junmyeon."Sooya scoffed.

"What the hell is going on with your head?You broke the sister then go fuck her brother?"Sooya spat.

"Sooya."Mina stopped Sooya.

"I did not know that Junmyeon is her brother.We never met either way."Irene tried to explain.

"I cannot understand.You just left that day?You just left her behind?You did not even ask her,let alone give her a chance to explain.Why?"Sooya asked.

"I was hurt,okay?Very hurt.I did not know she have a twin,I easily believed it.And I pity her supposed child so I left her thinking she will provide a whole family for that kid.The letter along with the phone was begging,I have no idea it was all a play.What would you do in my shoes,anyway?"Irene's patience is slipping away as she finished her sentence.

"I would have done the same."Mina said.

"What?"

"We don't understand her because we've never been in her position,Sooya.Let's try to understand her too."Mina told her wife.

"Hi Ruka's out of milk everyone and Yuna's asleep."Jisoo said as she entered,walking towards them with the asleep Yuna in her arms.

"Thanks Ji."Sooya said as she grabbed little Yuna in Jisoo's arms.

"And we'll get going now.Thank you for letting me stop by."

"Anytime."Jisoo and Irene left the house.Jisoo opened the door,but Irene wasn't going in.

"What's wrong—"Jisoo was cut off when Irene hugged her,sobbing on her arms all of a sudden.

"I'm sorry,Jisoo.I'm sorry for all the pain I have caused you.It is all my fault.All those stupid allegations..I'm so stupid Jisoo I'm sorry."Irene apologized.Jisoo cupped her face.

"Hey,look at me.It's not your fault.I understand your reaction.I just wanted to explain everything.Partly my fault for not telling you about Sooya's existence."After all,Jisoo is the kindest person Irene have met in her whole lifetime.

"No..it's never your fault.We should have talk,I should have explained,I should have listened—"

"Irene,Irene."Jisoo called her."Stop,we can't bring back anything right now.All we can do is accept our new lives,alright?"Jisoo said,smiling."All I wanted for you is your happiness.Just live happily,Irene."