22

"JUNMYEON!"Jisoo wakes up in terror,Irene immediately hugs her.

"It's okay,Jisoo.Everything is alright,I'm here,love."Irene whispered,kissing Jisoo's cheek.Jisoo felt small hands hugging her arm.

"Dada you're okay.Yeonnie is here,dada."The seven years old says,then he sat on Jisoo's lap.He cupped Jisoo's face,kissing her on the forehead."You're gonna be just fine."He said with a wide smile.Jisoo smiled,hugging the little boy tight.

"Thank you,Junmyeon."She whispered.After Junmyeon's death,it took Jisoo a year before recovering because of her being a witness to his death.Then Irene and her decided to get married,and now they have a beautiful family.Jisoo named her son after her brother,to keep him as a memory.They may not have been the best of siblings,but Junmyeon still is his brother whom she considered as her best friend.

"Dada don't worry anymore.Mommy and I cooked pancakes let's go!"Junmyeon cheered.

"Can you go check on baby Haram if she's awake already?Mommy and dada will follow."Irene instructed her son.Junmyeon smiled.

"Okay mommy!"He left the room,leaving the two.Irene held Jisoo's hand.

"Do you want me to set an appointment to your therapist?"Irene asked,concerned with her wife.Jisoo smiled.

"I'm alright,baby.It is just..a dream.Maybe my brother's missing me,I did not pay him a visit recently."Jisoo chuckles,but still Irene's looking at her with a concerned look."I promise you,love.I'm alright.Now let's go check on our children,hm?"Irene smiled.

"Alright."Together hand in hand,they went to Haram's room.She was looking affectionately at her older brother who was patting her gently,as he sings her a song.Jisoo watch as her son takes care of her daughter,and she was confused.How does he knows this song?When did he ever learned this?

(Self-portrait by Suho)

"Seumyeodeun neol chajanae
eoneusae nado moreuge
geunare neol wanbyeoki geuryeonae
geurigon gyesok banbokae
geu ane naega itgie
heulleoganeun shigan soge
meomulleo jweo idaero
There’s no meaning without you
There’s no meaning without you~"Jisoo tears up,as she remembers her brother.

"Mommy dada hi!She was crying when I came,so I sing her a song to calm her down and it works!"He said with a smile.Jisoo wipes her tears away as she walked towards her son.

"Where did you learn that song?"She asked him.

"My teacher listens to it a lot during breaktimes,I heard it from her so since then we listened to it together!She helped me learn it and the song is good."He explains.Jisoo pats his head.

"What a good boy."Then she carried Haram,then held Junmyeon's hand with her free hand."Now let's go eat some pancakes!"

"She's sleeping.She will get so cranky when she wakes up.She never wants a interrupted nap."Jisoo stated,looking at the asleep Haram at the car seat.Her younger child fell asleep as they head to the cemetery,to visit her late brother.

"You and Junmyeon could go,I'll stay here  with her."Irene said.

"You sure?"

"More than sure."

"Alright."Jisoo got off the driver's seat,then she unbuckled her son from his car seat,then she carried him."We'll go now,I'll see you soon."She informs her wife.

"Okay see you in a bit."Jisoo gave Irene the car key then Jisoo and Junmyeon left.They headed at her brother's grave.She put her son down.

"We have the same name!"Junmyeon says with a smile.Jisoo smiled.

"Yes.You know why?"

"Why,dada?"Jisoo knelt in front of her son,holding his hand.He caressed his face gently."Because,I wanted to keep his memory alive.With you,baby."Jisoo said."You keep him alive in my heart."Junmyeon smiled.

"He will always be alive in your heart,dada."

"Oh hey the crew's here!"Jisoo heard her sister's voice.Jisoo looked back,there Sooya,Mina,Yuna and Ruka stood."Where's Irene and Haram though?"

"At the car.Haram fell asleep,we don't want to interrupt her nap because she gets really cranky."Jisoo told them as she stood up.

"Alright.Oh hey baby Junmyeon!"

"Hi aunt Sooya!"

"Why are you here?"Jisoo asks.

"Just felt like going.How about you?"

"Had a dream of it."Jisoo said.Sooya sighs,patting her sister's back.

"It's not your fault,hm?"She said.Jisoo smiled.

"I know."Together they talked,not just about their life now but also about their good memories with their older brother,Junmyeon.They watched their kids together,Yuna and Ruka listening to their younger cousin as Junmyeon explained each flower they get to see.

"Your son is very smart."Sooya mentioned.

"I know he is.I'm proud of him."

"I'm really curious.Why would you name him after our brother though?Won't it..bring back bad memories?"Sooya asked.

"No.If you look unto the bright side,it reminded me of my good memories with Junmyeon.We became best pals for a while,you know.At times he was a brother.That is all the memories I wanted to be kept alive with my son."Jisoo said,watching her son with a smile.Sooya smiles too,wrapping her arm on Jisoo's shoulder.

"Let's keep all the good memories."Sooya said.Jisoo nods.

"Let's do that."After a while everybody bids goodbye.Sooya and her family left,Jisoo and her son Junmyeon heads back to the car.

"Dada."Junmyeon calls Jisoo.

"Hm?"

"You'll never be alone.I will keep Junmyeon alive!"Junmyeon said.Jisoo felt a bit weirded out but she could care less.Jisoo smiles,kissing Junmyeon's cheek.

"I know I'll never be alone.We will always be best pals."Jisoo tells her son.Jisoo continued walking,Junmyeon smiles at her,full of admiration.

I will cherish this second chance.I will not leave you again,Jisoo-yah.

-THE END-

I do believe in reincarnation,and I also believe that it's a second chance to be a better person for the people we came back for.