2

"I'll go arrange our room first,please entertain her for a while,Jisoo.You can tour her around the mansion."Junmyeon suggested.

"Yeah sure."Jisoo replied.Junmyeon left the both of them.

"Why don't we go to the pool side first?"Jisoo said.Irene just followed her,she wanted to talk to her,ask her and everything."So there's the pool,you see.Then just few feet away is the garden.I took care of them."Jisoo proudly said."There's lilac,lavender,hydrangea and my favorite,butterfly bush."All the flowers were purple,like Irene's favorite.Irene wondered.

Is this because of me?

"They're beautiful,don't they?"Jisoo said with a smile,looking at Irene.

Just like you.

Irene's presence makes her heart very happy,yet so painful.After what happened,she was crushed.Irene,this woman,is getting married to her brother when she ran away to their wedding without a word,leaving Jisoo waiting at the altar.She have no idea why.

"How can you act so casual?"Irene asked.

"How do you want me to act?"Jisoo asked back.

"You lied.You pretended as if I'm someone you don't know.You know me,Jisoo."

"Of course,more than anyone else."Jisoo said as she smiled,yet pain was clearly painted in her eyes.

"You don't have to lie."Irene said.Jisoo scoffed.

"What do you want me to tell my brother?That you,Bae Joohyun is the woman who ran away from our wedding without a word.You want me to tell him that?"Jisoo's words were full of pain and anger,but she remained calm.It was one of the traits Irene fell in love with from her.She's the most calm woman she knew.Throughout the years that they were together,she did not see Jisoo mad.Not even once.

"I had to leave."Irene said.

"Why?What?Tell me because I'm confused,Irene.I was standing there.I was waiting for you excitedly for hours and hours I've been worried then suddenly you sent me a message that you can't do it anymore.Then you never showed up again.Can you imagine how painful that was for me?Two proposals you turned down,the third you said yes yet you left me hanging on our wedding day.And all you got to say is you had to leave?"Jisoo have no idea why Irene left,and it pains her.She thought she was healed,but with Irene in her presence,it all opened up once again.

"Seriously,Jisoo?You don't know what you did?"Irene spat.

"What?What did I do?"Jisoo asked.

"You have a—"

"There you are."They heard Junmyeon's voice that broke the tension between them.Jisoo composed herself,Irene did too before they faced Junmyeon."I've been looking for the both of you.I knew Jisoo would bring you here.It's her favorite place in the world.Her garden.Those flowers?She said that color reminded her of her greatest love."

"Shut up Junmyeon."Jisoo said firmly.Irene gave Jisoo a look full of sympathy.

She never moved on?

Jisoo avoided her gaze.

"Oh my little sister doesn't want to talk about her lovey dovey ex."Junmyeon teased.

"Shut up,shithead.At least I'm a faithful lover."Junmyeon's eyes changed.From teasing to a fierce one.Opposite to Jisoo,Junmyeon have a very short temper,taking after their parents.

"Fuck you Jisoo."Junmyeon spat.

"You started it.Anyways what does everybody wants for dinner?"