5

Jisoo composed herself before going back inside.They bought the gown and since it's just a sample,it will be delivered days before the wedding day and to get Irene's exact size.Afterwards,Jisoo chose Junmyeon's suit.She looked at it with pain on her eyes.

It should have been me.

She could never lie to herself.She knew the love she had for Irene never faded,it was always there in her heart.She moved out of New York and went back to Seoul,that's when her brother agreed for Jisoo to have her hands on the company,to try and distract herself.She let Junmyeon leave and travel the world like he wanted.He just didn't get the chance because he had to raise Jisoo and their sibling.She took therapies to get over,but once she saw Irene,everything she did to forget her crumbled.She tried to date again,but she could never love anyone else anymore.Her heart's for Irene and Irene alone.

"Are you done,Jisoo?I'm sorry to bother but I have another appointment with the wedding coordinator."Irene said.Jisoo nods.

"I'll just make a reservation for this then we'll go."After finishing up,Jisoo and Irene headed to the car then they went to the meeting place.They're just lucky they were able to get a coordinator in such short notice.But seems like luck's not really on their side,it was their wedding coordinator on their wedding back then.

"Jisoo?Irene?Oh my god long time no see!"Nayeon greeted them.

"Hi Nayeon.I didn't know you move back to Korea."Jisoo said.

"Yes because I just got married recently so I had to move back with my wife.Did you two got back together and decided to get married again?Because gosh you two are just perfect!"Nayeon said.Jisoo looked at Irene,she was quiet so Jisoo took it to herself to answer.

"She's getting married to my brother."Jisoo announced.Shock was painted on Nayeon's face but she chose not to ask further.Irene answers shortly on the questions Nayeon was asking,so Jisoo decided to answer things because Irene seems to lost on her thoughts.In all honesty,she was embarrassed.Nayeon's not just any coordinator,with the whole year of planning the wedding she and Jisoo supposed to have she became a mutual friend and she was thinking that maybe Nayeon had a bad thought on her.

"I can't do this anymore."Jisoo said all of a sudden,pulling her out of her bubble.

"What?"She asked,confused.

"It's your wedding,go do the planning.I'll go wait in the car."Jisoo said,leaving immediately.

"Go follow her."Nayeon told her.Irene nodded and she followed Jisoo.Jisoo was already outside and before she could open the car door Irene get to hold her hand,stopping her.

"What is it?"Jisoo asked.

"You suddenly left what's wrong?"Irene asked.

"What's wrong?You're really asking me what's wrong,Irene?Okay let me tell you.It's painful.It's really painful that I'm the one planning the marriage of the woman I've loved for years.Got it?"Jisoo's voice may not have raised,but Irene can sense the hint of anger and pain on Jisoo's tone.

"Why are you acting like you still love me,Jisoo?"Irene asked.

"Because I still love you,Irene."Jisoo confessed.

"You love me?But you have a child..you have another woman how can you still say that?You cheated on me."Irene finally said those.She was very mad at Jisoo,but she chose to left and run away because in the back of her head,she still doesn't want to hurt Jisoo with her words.But Jisoo was confused.She cannot understand Irene right now.

"What the heck are you saying?"Jisoo asked.

"Stop acting up,Jisoo.I know."