10

Jisoo's eyes widened,not expecting the sudden kiss from Irene.Irene parted their lips.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry I don't know what's going on with me."Irene said.

"Uhm..uh..it's..it's okay?Maybe you just wanted the full wedding feels."Jisoo tried to joke to lighten the situation,but it did not help in any way."I'm sorry but yeah it's fine."

It's totally not fine just one kiss from you makes me madly in love with you again,I fell head over heels all over again what the fuck is wrong with me why can't I get you out of my head and my heart,Irene?

"I'm really sorry."

"But uh..yeah we'll take the place right?"Irene just nodded.

"So I talked about the price,it's all set we just have to confirm the date."Nayeon said, walking towards them."What's..wrong with you two?"Nayeon asked as she noticed the unfamiliar awkwardness between the two.

"No nothing uh we're fine."

"Yeah totally what are you saying there?"Nayeon shook her head,not understanding the exes randomness.

"Anyways you can look around the place,tell me what else you'd like for the wedding then we're off for the day."

After all the talking with Nayeon,at least the awkwardness between them was eased a little.Soon,they were off to go home.

"I want to walk a little?The sunset's beautiful in the place I know.Do you want to come with me?It is the best place here in Jeju for me."Jisoo asked.

"Yeah sure."

"Alright."Jisoo drove to a park,much more looking like a garden.Full of flowers and such.They got off the car,Jisoo smiled as soon as she walked past the beautiful flowers.She watched as Irene smiled admiring the place.

"Everything's beautiful,don't they?"Jisoo said.Irene nodded.They walked with a comfortable silence between them.

"Jisoo!"Someone approached Jisoo.

"Oh Soojoo hey nice to see you!"Jisoo greets her friend.But then Soojoo's eyes fell on Irene.

"What are you doing here with her?"Soojoo asked.Soojoo is a close friend to Jisoo.She knew everything.From the moment Jisoo fell in love with this woman to the moment Jisoo was broken into pieces.Soojoo knew it all.

"We're preparing for her wedding."Jisoo answered.

"And you're helping her?"

"I'm helping my brother.She is with him."Jisoo replied.

"What the hell?And the audacity for you to hurt Jisoo face to face is just fucking insane,Irene."Soojoo spat.

"Stop it,Soojoo.It's okay."Jisoo grabbed Soojoo's arm,walking away from Irene leaving the woman dumbfounded.Irene watched as Jisoo talk to Soojoo and soon enough they were talking and laughing totally forgetting that Irene was there.For some reason Irene felt pissed off,so she just went back in the car,waiting for Jisoo.After a few minutes Jisoo realized that Irene wasn't around.

"Soojoo I got to go,see you around."Jisoo left,she walked to the car hoping Irene was there and just as she thought,the woman was standing leaning at the car,waiting for her.

"Alright let's go home."Jisoo opened the car door,Irene walked in,all pouty.Jisoo drove home."Rene what do you want for dinner?"Jisoo asked,but Irene did not answer."Rene?I'm asking you."She parked the car and Irene walked out without talking.

"Irene what is wrong with you why are you acting like this all of a sudden?"Jisoo asked.

"You know what?Honestly I don't know.I have no idea why am I like this.Why am I acting like this as if you're my possession I have no idea I must be going crazy why am I like this?!"Irene shouted.

"Because you love me."Jisoo said.

"What?"

"Irene you still love me and I love you more than you know,okay?I am doing this because I want to spend time with you.I let my heart suffer and forget why we're doing this for a little while just so I could be with you.I love you,Irene.I love you so much to the point that I will forget myself just so I could be with you.I will stand right beside you even though it hurts so bad.Do you understand that?"Jisoo said,finally speaking up all the bottled up feelings of her.All Irene could do is hug her.

"I'm sorry,Jisoo."

"Can we forget everything for a while,Irene?Just for this little while."