18

Few minutes earlier..

After unloading Irene's bag,Irene and Junmyeon decided to watch a movie on the living room.The two were just seated in the couch when Irene started feeling Junmyeon's hand on her thighs,caressing it slowly and Irene knew fully well what Junmyeon wants.

"Not now please I'm so tired."Irene said.

"Oh come on Irene I'll make you feel good."Junmyeon said as he trapped the woman in his arms,kissing her.

"Please Junmyeon stop!I'm so tired!"Irene shouted.

"What is wrong with you?!I have needs that you need to fulfill!"

"But I'm so tired!Please Junmyeon,try to understand."Junmyeon's expression changed,he grabbed Irene's wrist,too hard for the woman's liking."Oh my god let go of me!"

"Or perhaps there's another man.Tell me,Irene.Is there any other man touching you huh?!"He shouted,gripping Irene's jaw tight,his fingerprints marking Irene's delicate skin.

"There's no other man I'm just tired from the flight!"Junmyeon pushed Irene on the floor,suddenly hitting her face with a slap.

"You woman,should follow me as your future husband.You never ever should deny anything I want!"Junmyeon shouted,slapping her hard once again.Irene sobbed,as it was mentally and physically draining.Junmyeon wasn't satisfied,he gripped Irene's arm tight,pulling her up."Do not ever blame me if I take another woman for the day.You are such a failure as a future wife.I will go to the club,probably to find some whore to fuck because my slut at home is useless."Junmyeon pushed her away again,kicking her before leaving.That's how Jisoo found her.

Present

Irene sobbed once again as she finished telling Sooya everything.They are now sitting at the couch,as Sooya asked the older woman to narrate what happened.

"I'm afraid for Jisoo..Junmyeon will hurt her."Irene said.

"Our parents and Junmyeon raised her with an iron hand.Junmyeon raised me so badly,so I know Jisoo went through a lot more hard time when I left.I was so fucking stupid to think that Junmyeon's favorite is Jisoo,I'm so stupid to leave.Jisoo went through a lot more,she promised to be kind and patient to other people but if she's pushed over,she'll kill.Like no shit."

"Jisoo could do that?"Irene asked.

"Let me tell you what.When we were seven,I kept messing our shared room,she told me a bunch of times to clean up,but I didn't listen.One day my pet bird went missing,I thought it flew away.You know what Jisoo did?She killed it,dismembered it and made our maid cook it,then feed it to me.She was seven back then!So that's why I never fucked her up again."Sooya explained.

"What?"

"And when we were in high school,Jisoo got in jail for a brief moment.She beat up five guys at once because they kept disrespecting Jisoo's girl friends.One of them got severely injured,that he have to be in ICU.The other four had broken ribs,ankles and jaw.All of them got their teeth knocked out.Thanks to our family's influence,Jisoo wasn't even expelled."

"She was never mad.."Irene whispered.

"Because you're the one who healed her.But when you left,she was broken once again."

It was the third club around Seoul that Jisoo entered,looking for her brother.She was opening every VIP room,not caring if there's people fucking there.And with another door open she saw her brother with three girls,that motherfucker smiling widely as he got lap dances from the women.

"Get out."Jisoo told them."All the women,out."

"What the fuck?"Jisoo got a handful of cash from her wallet,putting it on the table.

"Out.Now."The ladies left,getting the money Jisoo took out.

"What is wrong with you?!"Junmyeon spat.Jisoo grabbed his collar,punching him in his face.She let every bottled up anger get on with his brother,not letting him recover as she threw more punch at him.He cannot even defend himself or fight back as his body was still in shock.Jisoo's strength is insane when she's mad.The sister he knew was far from this mad man.

"Fuck you!"Jisoo pulled him up,pushing him across the floor.

"J-Jisoo—"Jisoo kicked him,not letting him recover.She pulled him up once again and with all her strength,she threw him in the wall.Jisoo grabbed him by the collar,pulling him up."S-Stop!"But Jisoo was relentless.She punched his face.

"WHY.WOULD.YOU.FUCKING.HURT.IRENE?!"Jisoo shouted and with every word,a punch lands on Junmyeon's face.

"I.."

"FUCK YOU!"Jisoo threw him on the floor,kicking him constantly this time."FUCK YOU JUNMYEON!YOU FUCKED ME UP AND NOW YOU FUCK IRENE'S LIFE?!GO TO FUCKING HELL YOU FUCKER!"With one last blow on Junmyeon's face,the man lay there unconscious.

"You're lucky you're my fucking brother."Jisoo said and with bloody fist,she left him there.