20

Irene and Jisoo were walking by the shore,holding each other's hands.The past days have been the best for Irene,she never knew she could be this happy again.For the past days it's been the couple's habit to watch the sunset together.They were in silence,just enjoying the moment.It was one of Irene's favorite on everything they've done,them in comfortable silence,just loving each other in the simplest way.

"Irene!"Irene was surprised in the familiar voice.When she looked back,her father was walking towards her,grabbing her hand."You have to go back.Junmyeon needs you."

"Dad?How did you find me?"

"I always have my eyes on you now let's go!"

"Dad it hurts!"

"Sir,Irene's hurting."Jisoo said,grabbing Mr.Bae's wrist,stopping him from pulling Irene.

"Get your hands off me!"He pushed Jisoo's hand."Irene please,everything is in your hands,he's threatening me already!"

Flashback

"What happened to you?"Mr.Bae asked as he examined Junmyeon's beaten up face.Junmyeon called him up for a meeting.

"It's none of your business,old hag."Junmyeon spat."You have to bring Irene back as soon as possible.I have to marry her as soon as she comes back."

"But I have no idea where she is!"Mr.Bae said.Junmyeon grabbed his gun,he stood up as she points the gun on the older man's head.

"You better get her here or everything that you worked hard for will fall down right before your eyes.Bring her.back.to.me."Junmyeon said,with fierce eyes for the scared man.

"I-I will try m-my best Mr.Kim."

~End of Flashback~

"That motherfucker."Jisoo said.

"Can you just shut up?Irene please,save me,save us!"Mr.Bae begged.Irene sighed,then she looked back at Jisoo,as if asking her if it's okay to leave.Jisoo pulled her closer,kissing her forehead.

"Do what you think is right."Jisoo said with a smile."I'll drive you there."Jisoo wiped the few tears on Irene's cheeks."Don't cry,baby.Everything will be just fine,hm?"Irene nodded.

"Thank you,Jisoo."Jisoo looked back at Mr.Bae.

"I will drive her there.So she could at least,feel safe for a while."Jisoo said.

"Just bring her back."They all left,heading back to the mansion.Jisoo drives,holding Irene's hand on their way,caressing her hand with her thumb to make Irene feel comfortable.At last they came at the mansion.Jisoo stopped the car.She looked at Irene.

"Everything's gonna be okay.I am here,Irene."Jisoo said.

"You're always there."Irene said with a small smile.She closed her eyes,taking a deep breath.

Its now or never.

Irene cupped Jisoo's face,kissing her lips passionately.She parted their lips,their foreheads leaning on each other's.

"I love you so much,Jisoo."Irene finally said it."I love you more than any other person in this world."Irene said before going out of the car to go inside the mansion.Jisoo sighed.

"Fuck."She walked out of the car,following Irene few steps behind.Junmyeon was on the living room,he stood up as soon as he saw Irene.Not long after,Irene's father came too.Irene gasped,seeing Junmyeon's almost unrecognizable beaten up face,it's still healing up.

"There's my princess."He said,hugging Irene."Don't mind my bruises,baby.By the way I missed you."Junmyeon grinned as he saw Jisoo's hand forming a fist."There's my feisty sister."

"Shut the fuck up."Jisoo spat.

"Alright,alright."Junmyeon chuckles."Get the fuck out of my house.I don't want to see you ever,again you ungrateful bastard."He said.Jisoo was quiet for a few seconds,but all of a sudden she smiled.

"You get the fuck out of my mansion,Junmyeon."Jisoo spat.

"The heck are you saying?"Jisoo walked up to Junmyeon,hands in her pocket as she walked towards her brother.

"You think I don't know?That I own every inheritance in this family,that I'm the sole heir of the company."Jisoo met Junmyeon's surprised eyes.She grinned,she likes it when she intimidates her older brother."You think I won't know,huh?"