11

"I don't want to cause you any more pain,Jisoo.You don't deserve that."Irene said,feeling guilty.

"Irene..why him?Why not me?Why not choose me?We proved it,right?The reason you left is not real.Can you just come back to me,Irene?"Jisoo said.

"I..I'm sorry,Jisoo.But I love Junmyeon.He've been there for me when..I needed him.And he loves me..I don't want to hurt him."Irene said,feeling guilty that she's saying this right on Jisoo's face.Jisoo held Irene's hand.

"Just this time,Irene.Just let me be yours for a little while.That's all I wanted..that's all I needed,Irene."Jisoo said.

"But Jisoo you will get hurt and this is wrong."

"Please,Irene.I know there's still a little space for me in your heart.Just give me a little while..before you get married.Please I need it."Jisoo begged.Irene sighed.

"Okay..okay fine."It maybe the dumbest decision but at least for a while,she will let herself break free and be happy,choosing herself for once.Jisoo kissed Irene,it was a kiss that Jisoo needed,it was the kiss Irene missed.It was all they both needed.

"I love you,Irene."

Jisoo woke up in a cold bedside,she opened her eyes to see Irene no longer beside her.Last night all they did was cuddle,something that filled a part of the void in Jisoo's heart.She stood up,she walked downstairs to look for Irene and there she saw her cooking at the kitchen.Jisoo smiled,walking up to her,hugging her from behind.

"Good morning,Rene."Jisoo greeted her.Irene smiled.

"Good morning to you too.Wait at the dinning table,I'll just finish up breakfast."Jisoo nodded like a puppy,walking to the dinning table waiting for Irene.Soon enough Irene came,with bowls of food in her hands,putting it on the table."Let's eat."Irene said.They ate together,Irene chuckled how Jisoo's mouth is so full and she was smiling while eating up.

"Wae?"Jisoo asked,as Irene giggled.

"You look cute."Irene replied."Why are you smiling widely,anyway?"

"I missed your cooking.Always the best."Jisoo said.Irene chuckled.

"I see."

"Anyways,we're going to the beach today."Jisoo informed Irene.

"Aren't we meeting Nayeon?"

"I asked her to move it.Come on let's enjoy Jeju's full beauty."Jisoo said.

"Okay okay whatever.But are we swimming today?"

"What do you want?"Jisoo asked.

"I don't have some swimming clothes with me so I don't think I'd like that."

"Fair enough."They finished eating,then they got ready for the beach.Jisoo and Irene headed to the beach together,Irene was the one putting up the mat while Jisoo carried their lunch and other things.While Irene's busy,Jisoo latched her silly plan.From behind,she carried Irene startling the older woman.

"Hey Jisoo put me down!"Irene whined.Jisoo just grinned,still carrying her as they head to the waters."Jisoo!"

"Hehe let's swim!"Jisoo said,putting Irene down when they're already in the waters.

"Jisoo you dork!I don't have extra clothes!"Irene whined.

"I brought some.I may or may not sneaked on your suitcase and took some of your clothes for this plan of mine."Jisoo said.Irene laughed.

"You're crazy."

"Only for you."Jisoo said,winking playfully.And the whole time they were together,not a single thought of Junmyeon ever crossed Irene's mind.

After the exhausting but fun beach day,the two headed home for dinner as the sun was setting.They had dinner then after that,just a movie night,cuddled up on the couch while watching.Jisoo's heart ached for the man in the movie.They're just at the exact situation.The man wanted a piece of his lover,even for a while,even just a side piece,even just as an option.And it pains Jisoo.It pains her that she's at that exact position yet she's taking literally anything Irene could give,even it's not what she deserves.

"I will just..uhm..get my phone upstairs."Jisoo excused herself,entangling herself from Irene.She stood up,leaving immediately before her tears fell.Irene knew Jisoo was lying,as her phone was sitting on the  center table.She knew and she felt like something's wrong so she followed Jisoo upstairs,to the bedroom.She saw Jisoo wiping her tears.

"Jisoo.."Irene called her name.Before she could say anything else,Jisoo walked to her,cupping her face and kissing her lips full of passion and love.

"Be mine tonight,Irene."