17

"Thank you."That's all Jisoo have said before turning the call off.She stood up,rushing to her car.She drove straight to Sooya's house,anger clear on her expression.She came there then she got off the car,knocking on the door.

"Sooya this is Jisoo we need to talk."Jisoo said in a stern voice.Soon enough the door opened.

"Hey sis—"

"We'll talk.Away from your children."Jisoo said as she grabbed Sooya's arm,heading to the garden.

"Hey Jisoo what's up?"Her mind's too clouded,ignoring her sister in law's greeting.Jisoo closed the sliding door,making sure that their talk and possible yelling won't be heard by Sooya's little kids.

"What is happening,Jisoo?"Sooya asked.

"Why."

"Why what?"Jisoo suddenly grabbed Sooya's collar,as she was enraged.Tears were threatening to fall from her eyes in anger.

"Why do you have to ruin my life?!"Jisoo shouted.

"W-What are you saying?"Sooya asked,scared.Jisoo's anger is unmatched.Jisoo have the longest patience but if she's pushed over,she turns into a devil,far from who she was known.

"The phone..you're the one who sent it.You were so great in acting,you know?Why the fuck did you do that?!What did I ever do to you?!"Jisoo shouted.

"Because I hate you,Jisoo!"Sooya finally admitted it.

"What?"

"I fucking hate you!Everybody loves you,everybody adores you,I was always compared to you,I was pushed aside by our parents and our brother because you're no other than the great Kim fucking Jisoo!"Sooya confessed.

"It's not what I wanted then why ruin me?!"

"You're everybody's favorite.That's why I hated you.That's why I'm jealous of you."Sooya said.

"Favorite,huh?"Jisoo scoffed."Do you have any idea what I fucking went through to say that I'm the favorite?I'm never the favorite!Mom and dad?Knowing that I'm smart they pushed me over the edge.You get to sleepovers,go out with friends but where am I?Locked up in four walls to be trained.Punished for not being the very best.Oh our brother?You fucking left me.He beats me up every single fucking day and I did my best to bare with it because all I could think about is not leaving my brother alone.I took the punches and never fought because I don't want him to think that I don't love him.Now tell me,Sooya.Was that something to be jealous about?"Jisoo said.

"I..I didn't know."

"Of course you don't because nobody ever asked if I'm okay!"Jisoo laughs sarcastically."Nobody ever cared.."

"It was before,Jisoo.When we met again I tried to be a good sister."

"Before?Before,Sooya?That before you were saying was my only chance to at least live a moderately happy life!"Jisoo shouted."You ruined my life and Irene's life.She was my only hope in this world.She made me feel loved without asking anything in return.I could have..I could have lived a better life by now not destroyed if you never did that!"

"I'm..I'm so sorry,Jisoo."

"Be fucking glad you have a family because if you didn't have them,I would have given you the worst torture and death."Jisoo pushed Sooya,walking away.

"Jisoo wait!"

"Why is Jisoo acting like that?"Mina asked as she walked towards Sooya.

"I'll explain later but please for now give me my car keys."Jisoo drove back to the mansion,to have a little rest.She walked in and to her surprise,Irene was on couch,sobbing with few fresh bruises all over her arms and face.Jisoo walked towards her,her gaze softened as she looked at the woman she loves.

"Are you okay?"Jisoo asked.Irene nodded.She took Irene's arm,looking closely at the bruises.

"A-Ah.."Irene whined,as it was painful.Jisoo's eyes darkened.

"Who did this?"Irene did not answer."Tell me who did this to you,Irene."Jisoo asked in a stern voice.

"J-Junmyeon.."Irene whispered.

"Where did he go?"

"I..well he..he mentioned going to..a..a strip club."Irene said.

"That motherfucker."Jisoo hissed,standing up.

"No Jisoo don't go."

"I'm sorry,Rene."

"Jisoo!"Sooya enters.Jisoo pushed her to the side.

"Get out of my fucking way."Jisoo said before leaving them.

"No Jisoo!"Before Irene could follow Sooya stopped her.

"What's going on?"Sooya asked.

"It's just about Junmyeon.If Jisoo confronts her he will probably beat her up!I need to follow her."Irene said.

"Irene,no."Sooya said.

"What?She will get herself hurt!"

"You don't know Jisoo,Irene.He will be lucky to get out in coma with that mad Jisoo."Sooya said."Trust me,he will be beaten up."