4

It was a quiet breakfast for the three of them.

"Jisoo,can you take the day off and help Irene with bride shenanigans and such?You're a fashion icon,you'll probably be a big help for the wedding."Junmyeon said.Besides being a business tycoon,Jisoo was also known for her fashion influence in South Korea ever since she came back.Her designer clothing every public events she attends never escaped the people's eyes.Jisoo was over all successful in any career she takes.

"But I have works in the office."Jisoo reasoned.

"I'll take over for few days.It sucks doing nothing here at home.I miss working my ass off."Junmyeon replied.

"No uh..I'll..I'll be totally fine alone with the preparations."Irene said,trying to brush off Junmyeon's idea.

"No,it's okay."Jisoo said."Who am I to refuse day offs,right?"Jisoo joked.

"And choose my suit,Jisoo.You have the best taste with those."Junmyeon said.

"Oh fuck you,man.You want me to help with your wedding when you didn't even attended mine."Jisoo said.

"Come on Jisoo forgive me!I was so busy then."Junmyeon said.

"Whatever."Jisoo rolls her eyes."Anyways is it okay if I bring a friend along,Irene?I haven't had much day offs and I promised a lunch with a friend if that's fine."Jisoo asked.Irene smiled timidly.

"Sure."

"Okay everything is set.Just tell me what you want,then I'll plan the day ahead."Jisoo said.

Jisoo was driving while Irene was at the passenger's seat,they were just sitting quietly as they head to a designer shop,to go get some wedding gown ideas.

"Jisoo."Irene called Jisoo.

"Hm?"

"Why are you doing this?"Irene asked.

"Doing what?"

"This.Driving me,agreeing to spend time with me.."Irene said,her voice fading as she finished her sentence.Jisoo sighed.

"Well I figured out that if we'd haver to be around throughout our lifetimes because I'll be your sister in law and we'll be living in the same roof,I thought it will be nice to at least be friends."Jisoo explained.She swallows the lump on her throat,she knows they could never be friends.They could never be just friends.

"Alright.."Irene whispered.After a few more minutes silence,Jisoo's car finally stopped.

"We're here."She announced.She got off the car quick,then she opened the car door for Irene."This is the best designer I know in Seoul.She tailors some of the wedding gowns that appears in kdramas and of course,to some celebrities."Jisoo explained.Irene nods,then they entered the shop.Jisoo talked to the saleslady,then they were led in a bigger room.

"She told me this is the best gowns.Go choose and try some on."Jisoo said.

"Okay."Irene chose four wedding gowns,they were led at a fitting room for Jisoo to see how it fits Irene.Irene came out with the first one,Jisoo observed it for a while.

"Nope.It is a ball gown,does not fit the wedding.Too..you know like too much."Jisoo said.

"Yep."Irene tries on the second one.

"Too plain."Jisoo complained.And then the third one.

"Too glamorous,it's too much."Irene sighed,then she tried the last one on.She looked at herself on the mirror.She smiled.

"I like it."Irene walked out of the room,then she showed Jisoo.Jisoo felt like she's just..hypnotized by the woman's beauty.The beautiful woman right before her.She smiled.

"Perfect."Jisoo remembered the times when she and Irene were together choosing their wedding suits,it was the best times of her life.

"How do I look?"Irene asked as she came out with the gown she chose.Jisoo smiled,walking towards her fiance,wrapping her arms around Irene's waist.

"Perfect."Jisoo said with a smile,awarding a kiss on Irene's lips."You're perfect.The most perfect bride to exist."

My perfect bride.

Jisoo smiled bitterly at the memory that didn't go unnoticed before Irene's eyes.

"Excuse me."Jisoo left her,and she swore she saw a tear fell on Jisoo's eyes.

Why is she still in pain?