Randolph County Infirmary

We've been driving for a while now and I'm starting to get very bored. After sitting upside down on the couch for a while, the rv finally pulls over. "Okay, everybody out." Dakota says, moving us towards the door. "Where are we going?" I ask. We get out the door and see a building with a giant wooden bat in front of it. "What the heck?" I mumble. 

"Welcome to the Louisville Slugger Museum and Factory. You guys go in a have fun. I'm gonna go get footage for the show." Kota tells us before getting his cameras and leaving us. "Well, in we go." Tanner says as we turn our cameras on. 

We walk around for a while and see how the bats are made. "Dude this is actually so cool." I say, looking at the machine. After that, we go to a room that has a bunch of old bats in it. "SO it looks like this one was Jackie Robinson's." Tanner says, pulling it out so we can look at it. 

After that, we go to the batting cages they have and hit the balls around. "Dude this so isn't fair. Madi plays softball so we're at a disadvantage." Alex whines. "It's okay Al. I'll go easy on you guys." I tell him, patting his shoulder. 

I did, in fact, not go easy on them. I hit more balls than any of them did. 

"We are in Indiana." Kota says as we are now back in the rv, back on our way to the location. "What the heck is in Indiana?" I ask. "I'll give you a hint. There is one floor at this location that is the whole reason we're going to this place." he tells us. 

"Sounds like one of us is going to get completely screwed over." Tanner says. "I think if you're so interested in this spot you should be the one to explore it. Alex, do you think that's a good idea?" Chelsea asks Alex. "I think it's a good idea... if it's anyone but me." he replies. "I think majority rules." I shrug. 

"Okay, since we've been traveling on the road in an rv for a while now..." Dakota trails off. "I'm taking you guys to the RV Hall of Fame Museum." Dakota tells us. 

When we get there, we walk in and immediately see hundreds of different kinds of RVs. After a while of walking around, the guys find a tiny rv and all climb inside. "Chels, Madi, come on! Get in here with us!" they yell. Chelsea just smirks before closing the door and making me help her hold it closed. "This is for Cambria County." she says before we let go of the door and let them out. 

"Well we had fun at the museum but it is time for the packet read. So, why don't Tanner, Chelsea, and Madi go up to the front?" Dakota says. We exchange confused glances before doing what he says. 

"What are looking for?" I ask right before Tanner says, "Wait... is that Randolph County Infirmary?" "Yes, it is." Dak responds. "This is just for the packet read, right?" Chels asks. "Nope." Kota says with a shit eating grin on his face. "No way." Tanner mumbles. "This is our location. This is where we will be staying the night tomorrow night when we have total access to the building, but we will be reading the packet here tonight." he tells us.