Cambria County Jail

We are currently in the rv, waiting for Dakota to come back inside from talking to the camera like he does every couple of days. 

He comes back in after about 20 minutes and sits down on the couch across from Alex and I. We all turn our cameras back on at his request and he starts the conversation off. 

"Mads, you went through possibly the most extreme events of this road trip and even all the road trips we've ever done. "The best way to describe it is just helplessness. Just pure helplessness." I said. They just nodded their heads and I continued. "I was alone, I was pretty much in shock. Yelling for you guys didn't work, the exit signs didn't help." I explained. 

"You didn't have any communication, you didn't bring a walkie." Tanner says and I nod. "Well, are you ready to move on to a new location?" Dakota asks me. "I'm definitely ready to move on from Hill View." I tell them. 

"I will tell you guys one thing," Kota says looking between all of us. We urge him to continue, so he does. "There is one thing that drew me to this location more than any of the other things. There is a dungeon in the basement." he says and our jaws drop open. 

"Are you serious?" Chelsea asks him. He only smiles as a response, leaving us all confused. "What is this place? A castle?" I ask. Tanner looks at me before saying, "It has to be a castle." 

"I think we've seen enough darkness, so right now we're going to go snowtubing." Kota tells us, which leaves us confused. "What the heck is that?" I ask. "You'll see." he smirks. 

Not long later, we're in our winter gear and walking inside the place to get our tubes. 

We use this weird escalator thing to get to the top of the hill before lining up and getting ready to go. "On 3." Kota says. "One..." "Come on dude!" Chels yelled at him. "Go!" he yelled and we all flew down the hill. 

"Oh my God!" I yell, hearing the others yelling that as well and some other things that can't be said on television. 

We reach the bottom and Alex is the first to stand up, he comes over and helps me up as the other come over to us. "That went a lot faster than I expected." he said and we all nodded in agreement. 

"I hope you guys got all your fun out because you're about to find out about the haunted location." Kota says and we all groan. "You're such a fun killer!" I whine. He just smirks before saying, "You love me." "Mmhmm." I say before we move back to the visitor place. 

It's dark now so we sit down at a table after setting up all the cameras for the different shots. "Who wants to start off?" Kota asks. "Let's do this." tanner says before taking the packet from him. "Cambria County Jail." the three of us read together. 

We learn that the jail was opened in 1872 and was in operation for 125 years. It housed the area's worst criminals which mostly included murderers, arsonists, and those convicted of sexual assault. 

The original building had 70 foot towers and over 80 cells. It was notorious for overcrowding and at its height there were up to 16 people in a single cell. The conditions were so bad in the jail that there were multiple escape attempts over the years.