Eloise Psychiatric Hospital

*A Couple Days Later*

We were in the rv going to our next location but we were still a ways away according to Dakota. We pull over and Dakota goes outside to talk to the camera once again. We all crowd in the front and watch him from there. "Should we hold him down and make him tell us where we're going?" Chels asks. "Yeah" "Most Definitely." Tanner and I say at the same time. 

Not long after that and we're back on the road to God knows where and I can't take it anymore, I need to know where we're going. "I can't take this anymore." I blurt out and Kota looks at me confused. "What rhymes with mint?" I ask. "I don't know, hint? You want a hint?" He asks and I nod my head. "Yeah." Chels says for all of us. "What direction are we driving?" Tan asks. "We are driving North." Kota responds. "Okay, so Michigan?" Tanner says though it sounds more like a question. "Michigan is correct Tanner!" Dakota cheers like this is a game show. "Wow! It's like I went to school." He says which makes us all laugh. "I'm really excited about this place because it's a place not many people have been to and this is the biggest place we've been so far. It's 200,000 square feet." Kota tells us. "Wow, that's really big." I say and the others nod. It turns out that there are also over 7,000 unmarked graves in the cemetery a couple minutes up the road from the actual hospital. 

About 2 hours later we stop at a place called Hillbilly Hotdogs to eat. As we walk up Dakota says, "It's like an antique shop but for hotdogs." We sit down and look at the menu. "Okay, we got a hotdog." "An egg dog" "There's a taco dog" "A pizza dog" "A ketchup puppy" They all say listing all the hotdogs this place has as I look at them like they're the weirdest people ever. (they are btw) All of a sudden, Tanner leans over the table towards Kota and I and whispers, "I want a lot of hotdogs." After we laugh about that, Chels says, "What about a double hubba bubba bubba bacon burger?" After we decide on what we want and order, the owner comes over to us. She sings the 'Weenie Man' song. If we sing that up front, we get a free ice cream cone but I am NOT doing that because you know, social anxiety. "Man, I wish I could be that happy." Kota says as she walks away.  "Just sing the weenie man song whenever you get scared." Chelsea says and we all laugh. Dakota tell us that on paper, this place is really evil. "And we're still doing it?" Tanner asks him. "There's nothing more scary than evil." Kota says and Chels look right at him as she says, "Yeah, and there's a line and if you cross it," "I'm going to be pissed." Chelsea and I say the last part at the same time, me now looking at Dakota as well. He gives us a worried look and says, "It might already be crossed..." We both look at each other in disbelief then at Dakota before shaking our heads and start talking about different stuff as our food comes. 

As the sun sets, we pull into a parking lot and get the equipment cases out to sit on while we open the packet. "Mads, you want to open it?" Dakota asks me. I take the packet and open it, "Eloise Psychiatric Hospital." It says that women and children could be dropped off here with out question and were even housed with people who were ACTUALLY mentally ill. This place was once the largest psychiatric hospital in the country. The patients were often subjected to inhuman, experimental, procedure such as hydro-shock therapy, insulin-shock therapy, and electroshock therapy. At the facility's peak, it housed 10,000 people. The staff could do whatever they wanted to the patients because no one was watching and no one cared enough to stop them. Many people committed suicide by jumping out windows or hanging themselves. A 12 year old girl drowned in the hydro-shock therapy tub and was buried among the thousands of unmarked graves. People report seeing shadow figures, apparitions, Disembodied voices, and an energy that will go right through you. "I don't know what I'm going to do if I hear another disembodied voice." Kota says before we resume reading. Since it's closing in 1989, it has been considered one of the most haunted places in Michigan. There are several reports of footsteps coming from above people, shower curtains moving, shouting, and the sound of drawers opening or closing. There is also a malevolent entity in the basement called the creeper. (yay, another one in the basement. seriously what is up with that?) It is said that a lot of the spirits here like to play mind games with people. The creeper is also said to look like an animal and many people report hearing growling from the basement area.