Part 8 (periods in the rv)

A/N: I just looked and it said in the last chapter that the packet read was the next day but now I'm changing it. Also I apologize for not updating at all lately, I just haven't had much motivation. I'm also adding music from now on.

Madison's POV

I woke up to my stomach hurting. Bad. 'Just fucking great' I thought to myself. I got up and immediately went to the bathroom and my suspicions were confirmed. I am on my period. Great.

I took care of that and went out to the living room where everyone else was. "Dakota, when's the next location?" I asked as I sat down next to Alex and laid my head on his shoulder while he laid his head on top of mine. "In a couple of days why?" He asked.

"Ughhhh." I groaned.

"What?" He asked. "Nothing." I said back before looking to Chelsea with a pouty face. Her face flashed with recognition and she said, "Hey Madi, why don't we go in our room and have a girls day?" "Yes!" I said and we both immediately got up and headed back to our room, leaving the boys in the living room confused.

"Are you gonna be okay?" Chels asked as we got back into the room.

"Yeah, it just really hurts." I told her. "Yeah it sucks but at least we can make the boys go get us ice cream when we stop." She said, smiling. "Yes! Good idea." I said while laughing. We spent the rest of the day just talking and goofing around and eating the ice cream we made the boys get when we stopped.

I woke up the next morning with my stomach hurting more than it did yesterday

I woke up the next morning with my stomach hurting more than it did yesterday. I went to the bathroom and did the same thing I did every other time I got my period. I walked out to the living room and plopped down on the couch, laying my head on Dakota's lap.

"Is it worse?" Chelsea asked. I just nodded my head and she gave me a sympathetic smile. "Is what worse? Are you feeling okay?" Dakota asked looking down at me. "I'm fine." I told them. "Yeah, I'll believe that when pigs fly. We've been with you since day one, we helped raise you. You think we won't know if something's wrong?" Alex asked raising his eyebrows at me. I just rolled my eyes while Chelsea laughed and said, "Oh you poor sweet boys. You really have no idea."

The boys just looked at us, to each other, then back to us. "What's going on?" Tanner asked this time. "It's that time of the month." I said flatly, making Chelsea laugh and the boys go quiet with wide eyes. The boys stopped all the questions after that. In all honesty it was pretty funny, at least it was for me and Chelsea.

A little while later, my stomach had stopped hurting but now I was in a mood. "Dakota!" I yelled into the living room from where I was standing in front of the boy's bunks. "What?!" He called back. "Where did you put your bag?" I asked. "Under my bunk why?" He asked. "No reason!" I shouted, already having got it out as soon as he said where it was. I grabbed his hoodie out of his bag and pulled it over my head. Ever since I was a kid, I loved putting on one of his shirts or hoodies whenever I was sad or upset about something. So, I pulled the hoodie down and went back to my room to text my friends and maybe take a nap if I feel like it.

I text my friends for a while before falling asleep, wrapped up in my brother's hoodie.
———————————
Dakota's POV

It's been a little while since any of us have heard anything from Madi so I went to check on her. I walked past the bunks and noticed my bag on my bed with some of my clothes hanging out of it. She must have taken one of my hoodies I though as I just walked past it and into the girls' room.

When I walked in, I saw Madi asleep on the bed in her favorite hoodie of mine. Ever since she was a little kid she liked to steal my clothes when she was sad or something was upsetting her. I found it really cute and still do to this day.

I went over to her and pulled the blanket over her and tucked her in before leaving the room and going back to the others. "She asleep?" Tanner asked as I sat down. "Yeah, and she stood one of my hoodies. This is going to be a long week." I said and the others huffed in agreement.

Another A/N: hey so I just wanted to say again that I'm so sorry for not updating in a while. I haven't had much motivation but I did today so enjoy this. I plan on making an actual part with an investigation tomorrow but then again I have promised that before so don't take my word for it. Also, I am going to start adding songs to the top that are what Madi would listen to. Disclaimer: the music is also based on my music taste so please don't judge. You don't have to listen to the music but if you do I hope you like it. Most of the music will probably be from the bands Shinedown or Skillet hope you like them, if not that's okay I'm the only person in my house or my friend group that likes music like that so I'm used to it.