School's Reaction Season 2

*HUNTER'S POV*

It's that time again. We walk through the halls of the school towards the gym just like we do every Friday to watch my girlfriend on her tv show. I'm so proud of her for going out there and doing what she loves with her siblings and their friends which are basically her other brothers, but I can't help but worry about her. Jackson, Ellie, Ava and I walk into the gym and take our usual spots in the front that everyone leaves open for us since we're her best friends.

The principal does his usual speech reminding us that you never know what can happen on this show and that if anyone gets too scared they are free to leave the gym at any point. "I have a feeling this is going to be a good episode." Jackson says. "I hope so." Ellie says as they turn the lights off and start the episode.

The episode begins as usual with Dakota talking about the place they're going to. Then, it switches to them in in the rv, talking to each other. "Who you texting?" we see Tanner ask Madi on the screen as he sits down next to her. "My boyfriend." she says which causes everyone else but our group to gasp. We didn't really tell anyone else besides our group and our families that we were dating. "I still can't believe you have a boyfriend." Tanner tells her before Alex and Chelsea walk up. "Me either. It feels like just yesterday you guys were bringing her home and we met her for the first time." Alex says. They talk for a while longer, Dakota joining them at some point, before it switches to them bombarding Dakota with questions.

He doesn't budge to tell them anything about the place but he does tell them that they're going somewhere haunted for their pit-stop.

It then switches to them pulling up in the rv to the place. "It's called the Carrie Furnace." Dakota tells them. "I still can't believe this is supposed to be our warm up." Chelsea says and Madi agrees with her. "Dude this is huge." Tanner says as they walk closer. I see Madi snicker a little bit before muttering, "That's what she said." All of us in the gym, except the teachers who were shaking their heads, erupted in laughter before we see Alex smack Madi on the back of the head and he gives her a look.

They explore the place and after getting a little evidence, they decide it's time to read the packet. They open it and Tanner and Chelsea start freaking out and Madi just sits there looking confused. We find out that they've been there before and nothing good happened. After a minute of them arguing, they read the packet.

The picture switches to them the next day in the rv talking about how they slept and about what happened the last time they were there. After that, it's them pulling up to the location. Alex and Madi look at the building with terrified looks on their faces before expressing their disdain for going in.

Despite their protests, they walk up to the building. "Screw this." Alex and Madi say at the same time, which everyone laughs at again, before they walk into the building. Dakota stops them and says, "I have an idea." Madi puts on an amused face before asking, "Who told you you could have those?" which earns her a dirty look.

Dakota goes on to explain that his idea is to have 2 people do a solo and the other 3 don't have to do one at all. They then write out the names before drawing. Everyone in the gym is tense as we wait for them to draw the names. "Alex." Dakota says as he pulls the first one out. "Mads." he pulls the next one out. "Why is it always me?" she yells out, laying her head down on the table in defeat.

Then, the walkie goes off right next to them. After having no way to explain the walkie thing, they send Alex off to do his solo.

"I have a bad feeling." Madi says, laying her head on her brother's shoulder. I immediately look over to my friends, worried, because when Madison has a bad feeling, it's usually right. "How so?" Tanner asks her. "I don't know. I just feel off about this whole place, I don't think any of this is a good idea." she responds.