Old Montana Prison

We are currently at at hot springs resort, getting our swimsuits on in the dressing rooms. "Come on, Mads! We're waiting on you." Dakota shouts at me. "I literally just got in here!" I shout back while pulling my shirt off. "Well just hurry up!" Alex shouts this time. I shake my head before pulling on my black 2 piece. 

I walk out of the dressing room and hear, "Finally!" from Dakota. I shoot him daggers before we start walking towards the pool. Alex hands me the go-pro and I turn it on. "Tanner is talking about some whatever- the location we're going to." Kota says as we get closer to the pool. "Well we don't care right now." Chelsea says, getting in the frame of his camera. "Cause we're about to have some fun!" Kota finishes for her. 

We get to the pool and put our towels down before heading to the slide. We go down one at a time with our go-pros, screaming the whole way down. After a few minutes of us playing around, Dakota decides to see if he can jump to the duck floatie that we brought with us. "I don't think I can jump that far. I can! I can!" He yells before he jumps and lands on the floatie but immediately falls off into the water. We laugh at him from our floaties as he comes back up to the surface. "Oh my gosh, he's so athletic!" Alex yells sarcastically, making us laugh even more. 

After Tanner joins us and we play around for another couple hours, we finally get back in the rv and get back on the road. "I think you guys will be thoroughly impressed about how messed up this location is. I just think I want to yell it out 'cause I can't keep it in." Tanner tells us. "Can we get a fricking hint?" Kota asks in a teasing tone. "I can tell you a few things." he says as we lean in closer. "There have been reports that someone was stabbed by a spirit there." "What the heck?" I yell as the others all look at each other, shocked. "Does it make sense with the location?" Chelsea asks. 

"Oh, 100%" Tanner responds. "200 people have died on the property." He tells us. "I haven't seen 200 people in this town. We've seen more cows than people." Chelsea says before Tanner tells us more information. "Over 100 years ago there was a population burst and it connects to where we're going to right now." "Where are we going?" I ask as he smiles before responding, "We're going to an underground mine." "What?" Dakota asks as he looks at him confused. 

After driving to the mine and getting our coats on, we get out of the rv. We walk further into the mine, called The World Museum of Mining, and are met by a black cat. "That's not a good sign." Kota says as we continue walking into the mine town and we come across someone who works here. He comes up to us and we introduce ourselves. He tells us a little about the place and the town. "This place was the biggest mining camp in the country at one point in time." "Really?" Tanner asks and he nods before continuing on. "There were about 17,000 men underground at one time. If you turn off all your electric equipment at some point, it'll be the darkest thing you ever see down there." he says and we nod along and he continues again. "There were some 2,500 men killed here in the mines. There's a lot of ghosts here." he finishes. "Well, that's what we're here for." Dakota tells him before we all shake his hand and head into the mine after getting everything we needed to go in. 

We walk into the mine and are immediately met with darkness. "It would be so easy to get lost down here." I say as we continue. "Yeah, it all looks the same." Chelsea agrees. We go down the tunnel we found and after about 5 minutes of walking, we decide to sit down for a minute. "Should we go dark for a little bit?" Dakota asks. We all agree and we turn out headlamps and camera lights off. "The only one who can see anything is Alex because he has IR." Dakota complains before we go quiet to see if we can hear anything. "Is there anybody down here?" Dakota asks after a few minutes of silence.