When he ✨rewards✨ you in the changing rooms | Jay 🔞🔞

I was forced to marry Jay a year ago when I was 19 since our parents were business partners, he tried to have a good relationship with me from the start but I would just ignore him until his small sweet acts eventually led me to fall head over heels for him and now he's my billionaire hubby 😁.

Me and Jay went shopping since I was in the 'mood' and well my perfect man will do anything for me "baby I have a surprise for your patience" he furrowed his brows as I smiled cheekily.

I pecked his cheek before covering his eyes and leading him to the lingerie section "how far~" I giggled as I pulled my hands away "surprise!!" He chuckled deeply and face palmed.

He shook his head as a wide smile was spread on his face "your such a cheeky lil baby" I giggled as he wrapped his arms around me from behind "I can pick any lingerie and you'll wear it for me?" He spoke next to my ear giving me goosebumps "any" he smirked as he dragged me to start searching.

He held my hand as he looked through different lingerie sets "ah perfect" he smiled to himself proudly as he picked up a set and handed it to me "go try it on" I rolled my eyes at his excitement as we walked towards the changing rooms.

He pushed me into a fitting room "okay okay geez someone's excited" he rolled his eyes as he closed the curtain and waited, I looked down to the basket and smiled to myself "this kid" I picked it up and started getting changed........

It was totally Jays style simple yet expensive, I opened the curtain slightly and poked my husband who was currently on his phone, he looked up and raised a brow as I pulled him behind the curtain.

He looked me up and down and smirked "all fukin mine" he traced his finger along my thigh as he licked his lips, he suddenly pushed me against the mirror and nibbled on my ear as he spoke "how about I reward you for being such a good little girl hm?" I mewled as I nodded making him smirk.

He immediately sat me down as he massaged my thighs, he slowly and teasingly traced his delicate fingers all over my body until he ripped the lingerie set off my body "JAY-" he smirked as he shushed me "shhh I could rip a thousand if I wanted to and still be able to pay for them all" oh yh I forgot how fukin rich my man is.

He looked over my nude body as he smirked to himself "Jay-ah~" he chuckled deeply before going down to my pussy and pecking it "okay I'll stop teasing" his slow kisses turned into harsh sucks.

I struggle to keep quiet when he spat on my pussy while his tongue when in and out of me "fuk Jay" he smirked against my skin "shh you don't want everyone to hear what unholy shi your doing in public do you?" I knew exactly that he had a cocky grin on his face without having to look at him.

He squeezed my thighs as he tilted his head covering every inch as his tongue slipped inside my wet folds, I couldn't contain myself as I slapped my hand over my mouth to stop any sound coming out as I heard my husband chuckle "good girl" yes his good girl 🙃.

I whimpered as Jays teeth grazed my sensitive clit as he started going at a more teasing pace before he wrapped his lips around my clit.

He buried his tongue in me trying to find my g-spot as my hands instinctively grabbed his hair "fuk" I was about to realise another moan and this time we'd be heard but luckily Jay caught on as he covered my mouth with his large hand while still eating me out.

His tongue kept grazing my g-spot as he lapped my juices in his mouth making me grip tighter feeling my climax come but he didn't stop when I came on his face.

His tongue pulled out of me as it circled my clit, he knew I'd be tired after my second orgasm so he enjoyed himself as much as possible.

He slipped in two long fingers pushing in and out fast chasing off my high "I-I'm ggonna cum" he spread my thighs wider as my legs started to shake.

After I came he pulled his face out and licked up all my cum as I rested my head on the wall tired "you did amazing princess" he came up to my face and pressed a kiss on my forehead as I smiled weakly.

He helped me clean up before we went to pay for the ripped and a new lingerie but not just one oh no he decided to but the whole store just for that one fukin section 🤦‍♀️.

We were walking toward our car as I rested my head on his shoulder, he smiled and interlaced our fingers as he pressed a kiss to the back of my hand.

"I'm soo lucky to have you Park Y/N, your fukin one of a kind"

YOIIII COMING UP TO LAST FEW CHAPS EISH
VOTE IF U WANT JAY AS UR BILLIONAIRE HUBBY

YOIIII COMING UP TO LAST FEW CHAPS EISHVOTE IF U WANT JAY AS UR BILLIONAIRE HUBBY