When he shows you his other side | Sunoo

Me and Sunoo have been besties since we were just kids, I've never really gotten on with anyone but a few people especially Sunoo. He was always popular whereas I was just the lonely girl everyone was scared of but his popularity never stopped him from spending time with me. I started to grow feelings for him and his sweet personality, I really want to confess but why would he want me?

Mah cute fit..........

I was walking home from school when I heard someone call for me, I turned to see Sunoo and my other friends Jay, Jake, Sunghoon, Jungwon and Ni ki

I was walking home from school when I heard someone call for me, I turned to see Sunoo and my other friends Jay, Jake, Sunghoon, Jungwon and Ni ki. "Yahhh Park Y/N wait for us" I smiled and waited for the 6 idiots to catch up with me "hey Sunoo" he smiled as he was still out of breath.

"Where you going?" We all walked as I responded to Sunghoon "I'm just gonna go home but your all free to come over if you want?" They all nodded excited as I thought they would, we took the bus home as they all joined. I opened the door and told them all to chill in my room while I get snacks, when I came upstairs I was met with my brother scolding them 😑.

"Don't make a mess cuz I'm not tidying up, act like gentlemen and DO NOT court Y/N" I pushed passed Heeseung as I rolled my eyes and joined the boys. "Heeseung go away I don't need you scaring off my ONLY friends" he rolled his eyes and walked out the door as he left the door open "if this door is shut I'm going to kill someone" I mimicked him and gave my attention to the guys.

We all agreed on watching Man from Toronto to improve our English, learning 👍 "damn Kevin heart is short as fuuuuuk" I giggled and slapped Ni kis shoulder playfully. "Okay we get your tall don't gotta flex" Jungwon rolled his eyes as we all laughed.

We finished the film and got bored, don't blame us were teens our attention span is shit "what should we do now" they all looked at me as I thought of a fun game "how about a round of truth or dare" they all agreed as we sat in a circle. "Okay we'll start with Jungwon."

"Okay Jay Hyung truth or dare" Jay smirked and picked dare and Jungwon continued "I dare you to go to Heeseung Hyung and ask for Y/N hand in marriage" everyone started giggling as Jay got up. "Aight bet" we all followed him outside the room and peeked through the door as Jay entered.

"Hi hyung I have a confession to make" Heeseung turned off his computer and turned to Jay with a full serious face lol. "Okay so ever since I met Y/N I've been in love with her, she's soo perfect. So my question is....can I have your sister as my wife" we all watched as Heeseungs face dropped and he stood up with his slipper in hand and chased Jay around the room.

I started taking a vid as we all enjoyed the view, soon enough Jay used his brain and ran out of the room as we followed and locked ourselves in my room. We all laughed our arses off as we heard Heeseungs scolding through the door, we eventually settled down and continued the game.

It was my turn as Ni ki spoke "Y/N truth or dare" I chose dare duhh I'm no boring shit, a huge smirk grew on his face "okay Y/Nie I dare you to make out with Sunghoon hyung" I looked over and Sunoo who seemed shocked but he didn't say anything so I just agreed.

I walked over to Sunghoon and sat on his lap as he got flustered, I held his chin so he'd look at me as I smirked and placed my lips on his. He immediately kissed back as I started moaning to tease, I heard someone mumble a 'fuk' as we got pulled away from each other from none other than Kim Sunoo.

He looked soo.....pissed? I've never seen him like this. What happened to the cute bubbly Sunoo? He lifted Sunghoon off the ground and dragged him out of the room, I looked at the boys just to find them all glaring at Ni ki. I shook my head and chased after Sunoo and Sunghoon "what the fuk Sunghoon? You know how I feel about Y/N!" Huh? How does he feel about me???

Sunghoon looked down "I'm sorry Sunoo but I also kinda like her but I understand she was yours first so I'll drop it but I'm sincerely sorry" I was shocked at Sunghoons confession as Sunoo pulled him into a bro hug. "Thanks Hyung, I really do care a lot about her" Sunghoon smiled and walked back to my room while I just stared at Sunoo and he mouthed something.

"I'll tell you everything soon"

YOIIIIIII DW THERE GONE BE PT 2
VOTE IF U FEEL BAD HOONIE MAN JUST WANTED LOVE 😭😭

YOIIIIIII DW THERE GONE BE PT 2VOTE IF U FEEL BAD HOONIE MAN JUST WANTED LOVE 😭😭