When he speaks out of anger | Heeseung

Me and Heeseung have been dating for 3 years now and very rarely get into arguments but recently he hasn't been home a lot and whenever he is its already too late to do anything together. I could see the stress from work was eating him up but that isn't an excuse for him to act the way he does, whenever I try to bring up the issue he always shuts it down with his excuses but not today.

I sat on the sofa as a I waited for Heeseung to confront him about our relationship, I was worried but passionate that I won't back down today. It was already 10pm when he got home, he entered the house with stress written all over his face which made my heart soften but no I can't keep living like this.

He walked in and when he noticed me gave a confused look as he walked over to me "what are you doing still awake princess" I signalled for him to sit next to me on the sofa. "Heeseung we need to talk" he sighed as he sat back waiting for me to continue.

"Heeseung I love you soo much and you know it but you've barely been at home recently, you come home really late and I can't remember the last time we actually had some time to ourselves. I can't keep living like this Heeseung, I need the affection from the man I love" he rolled his head back frustrated.

He ran his fingers through his hair as he spoke "Y/N not now, let's talk about this another time" he tried to get up but I just pulled him down with a fully serious look on my face. "You are not shutting me out again Lee Heeseung, either talk or I'm leaving tonight."

He stood up and spoke through gritted teeth "Fine! You want to leave? The doors right there don't let me stop you" I felt a pang in my heart as he continued "Y/N I am not here to please whatever needs you have, your just my girlfriend I have other priorities" I just wanted him to stop, I could feel the pain in my heart but he continued.

"You know what, let's break up. I can't deal with the stress you cause me, your soo-" before he could continue my hand slapped his perfect face as tears rolled down my eyes. He held his face as he looked down at me "I hate you Lee Heeseung, I fuckin hate you" I marched off to my room and pulled out a suitcase as I heard him follow behind.

I guess he realised what he'd said as tears were starting to pour out of his eyes "Y/N stop I didn't mean it" I continued packing as I ignored him. "Please Y/N I love you, I've been soo selfish I'm soo sorry" my eyes were all red and puffy as I stopped and faced him.

"I fukin hate you Lee, I gave you my heart and you know I'm not an affectionate person but I put soo much effort into us just for you to say I'm not important to you?" I shook my head as he looked down. "Why Heeseung? Soo many people have asked to date me but out of all of them I chose you and I don't know why" I was about to return to packing when he pulled me into a hug.

I melted in his embrace as I cried harder "I hate you, I hate you, I hate you" I was punching his chest knowing that it didn't hurt him. After a while I calmed down as he stroked my hair "I'm sorry princess, I have been a terrible boyfriend" he pulled away as he stroked my cheek, wiping away the tears.

"I understand if you want to leave me but I will never be able to love again, I'm soo sorry I'll take leave from work for a while just for us to rebuild our relationship-" before he could continue I pulled him into a kiss as I felt our salty tears mix with love and passion. We pulled away, he rubbed his thumb across my lips as he smiled.

"I love you Y/N and you'll always be my top priority"

YOIIIIII HEESEUNG ILYSMMMMM
VOTE IF YOUD FORGIVE HEE

YOIIIIII HEESEUNG ILYSMMMMMVOTE IF YOUD FORGIVE HEE

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.