When your daughter got lost | Sunoo

Me and Sunoo used to be family friends ever since we were young and as time went on we grew feelings for each other over the years (I mean who wouldn't have you seen at the dude) and when I finally confessed cuz his pussy ass couldn't we dated until we were old enough to get married, we now have a 7 year old daughter, Jeemin.........

Today is Jeemins birthday so we decided to meet up with the boys and their kids to surprise Jeemin since she was friends with all of them and had a little crush on Sunghoons son, Jihoon 👀.

We were driving up to the soft play building where the surprise party would be held "eomma~ can't I just celebrate with my friends" I smiled cheekily and looked at Sunoo as we shared a knowing look before I replied "no sorry baby this year were just gonna celebrate just us three" she huffed before sitting back "fine."

We finally arrived and walked up to the soft play area, I held Jeemins hand as I opened the door and the boys popped out "SURPRISE!!" She smiled as she clapped her hands and hugged my legs "thank you eomma" I giggled as I picked her up "your welcome princess" "WHAT ABOUT ME?!?!?"

We both looked at Sunoo and chuckled at his pout, I put Jeemin down and pushed her to her dad "thank you too appa" she spoke sassily as he rolled his eyes "yeah yeah whatever go play" her face lit up as she ran off to her friends.

"You know she loves you" Sunoo smiled and pecked my nose "yeah sure" I shrugged "your just not the favourite parent" he pushed my forehead making me laugh as we walked over to the boys and their wife/girlfriend/husband.

I hugged all of them and sat down.......(Sunghoon + Kazuha, Heeseung + Jake, Jay + Yujin, Ni ki + Eun chae, Jungwon + Chaeryoung) "you got the cake?" Heeseung rolled his eyes "do I not get a 'hey my dear brother how are you?" I rolled my eyes "yeah yeah whatever you got the cake?"

He looked over at his husband "she's bullying me" he pouted making me scrunch up my face in disgust "yeah we have the cake ignore him" I smiled as Heeseung looked at Jake betrayed "and that is why I like your husband more than you" I fist bumped Jake as Heeseung mimicked me making us laugh.

We were just catching up when I remembered something "oh shit the cake, Heeseung go get it I'll go call Jeemin" he rolled his eyes but nodded as he pulled Jake with him.

I dragged Sunoo with me into the soft play area as we went to look for our daughter "Jeemin-" I was cut off when Sunoo pushed me on the soft floor "Sunoo-" he put his finger on my lips "did I tell you how gorgeous you look in this dress baby?" I blushed as he brushed his fingers on the side of my revealing thigh, the dress in question.......

"You know I always wanted to try fukin in a soft play area" I rose a brow at his weird fantasy "Sunoo that is NOT appropriate" he rolled his eyes as I pushed him off me "Y/N~" I chuckled but ignored him as I went to find my daughter.

"Jeemin baby we have another surprise~" nothing, I folded my arms as I waited for Sunoo "found her?" I shook my head "no, by now she would've come straight away" I started to panic as I ran around the area looking for my daughter.

We came out on the other side and I felt my eyes start to sting as tears were on the edge of falling "Ssunoo where is she! Where's my baby?" He hugged me trying to comfort me as worry was covered all over his face "shhh we'll find her, come let's get the boys" I looked up at him and nodded.

I hurried over to the boys and they all stood up "Y/N what wrong, why are you crying?!?" I looked around for my daughter "Jjeemin she wwe I um lost Jjeemin" Sunghoon (my bsf) walked up to me and hugged me as he got the rest of them to start looking for my daughter.

He pulled away and held my hands reassuringly "we'll find her okay?" I nodded while biting my nails as he sat me down but I stood up again "no I have to find my daughter" he smiled softly before sitting me down "we WILL find her but I need you to be strong and stay here with Sunoo while I look for her, can you do that for me?"

I was hesitant but I nodded as Sunghoon kissed my forehead before leaving me with my husband, Sunoo held my hand as he placed a kiss on the back of it "they'll find her" I looked at him and smiled as my heart melted "I know they will" I rested my head on his shoulder as I sat impatiently worrying.

Around five minutes everyone came back making me stand up hurriedly "did you find her!?!?" They looked down as Sunghoon walked up to me "we'll keep looking" and as they were about to go searching for her again the bathroom doors opened revealing one clueless little girl.

I ran over to her and picked her up while hugging her "oh my baby" I lost it as tears were flowing nonstop, I pulled back and Jeemin furrowed her brows as she touched my cheek "why are you crying eomma?" I shook my head and ran my fingers through my hair "it's nothing princess."

I felt relieved as I looked over at Sunghoon and he came to hug me while Sunoo held Jeemin "I told you we'd find her" I smiled "I mean technically you didn't find her but whatever" he punched my arm playfully as I chuckled.

I walked over to Sunoo to find him telling my daughter off making me smile softly, I pinched his arm making him yelp and pout "leave my baby alone, she didn't know" I smiled as Jeemin ran over and hid behind me "this is why eommas my favourite" she stuck her tongue out making Sunoo do the same "I'm the reason you exist you little fuk turd" I chuckled at their childish behaviour.

We ate the cake and watched as Jihoon (Sunghoons son) used his fathers horrendous flirting tricks on Jeemin which got him a slap on his head from my daughter "don't be gross" we all laughed.

Sunoo held my hand and caressed it making me look at him confused "I'm sorry baby, I failed you today" I smiled softly and shook my head "no you didn't, things like this happen and you controlled to the best of your ability" I pecked his lips making him smile and squeeze my hand.

"I'm never letting either of you out of my sight again, oh and I've booked this whole place for just us two next so my fantasy can become reality 😉"

YOIIIIIIII OMG HEESEUNGS 22 ALREAY TIME FLIES BY 😭🥹
VOTE IF U LOVE ENHYPEN 😏

YOIIIIIIII OMG HEESEUNGS 22 ALREAY TIME FLIES BY 😭🥹VOTE IF U LOVE ENHYPEN 😏