When you have a nightmare | Jay

Me and Jay have been dating ever since a few months after he helped me escape my abusive ex, we'd been friends since we were kids and he never liked my ex and he was right as always.

I was walking through my old apartment, the one I shared with my ex.......Mashiho

I was walking towards our old room and as soon as I entered I was slammed against the shut door "been a while princess" he smashed his lips on mine as my hands pressed against his chest trying to free myself but it was no use

Tears ran down my cheeks as he aggressively pulled me off the door and threw me on the bed, he hovered over me with a psychotic smirk on his face "no escaping this time" I shifted in my spot and shook my head repeatedly "nno, jjay will ssave me" he laughed like a crazy man as he pointed at something "No. He. Won't."

I turned and saw the love of my life pinned to the wall, barely alive. He had his hands and legs tied together as there were knives keeping him up on the wall, he stared at me in utter fear as his puffy eyes lay on my figure.

I slowly walked up to him and rubbed my thumb on his cheek "you hurt me Y/N" before I could respond Mashiho pulled me to his side not caring how badly my wrist hurt from all the pulling, he shoved a gun in my hand and put my arms up to point at Jay.

He brought his head right next to my ear and whispered "shoot Y/N. It's what you want. It's who you are" I shook in his arms as he pushed my finger on the trigger and let go of me "your choice" I looked between him and Jay not knowing what to do. I finally made the decision and pressed the trigger at the one I chose to shoot.

BANG. Ded, Jay was ded!?!

My body jolted awake as I heard someone's voice faintly "Y/N!? Wake up!" I looked at him with dry tears stuck on my face, he didn't hesitate to pull me into a hug "Jjay it was tthe worst, ii killed u" he caressed my back as I broke down in his arms.

He rubbed my back soothingly which made me slowly calm down, when I pulled away he brushed his soft fingers along my cheek "tell me what happened" I kissed him before telling him the nightmare.

After I finished I was in tears again and he pulled me into another long, heartwarming hug "I'm here baby, I'm never leaving" I smiled weakly at him as I snuggled my head in the crook of his neck "I love you Jay" he chuckled and snuggled me to sleep.

"I'll always protect my love"

YOIIII FINALLY GOT MY LAZY ASS TO UPDATE, HOLIDAYS NOW SO HOPEFULLY IM MORE ACTIVE
VOTE IF U FIND HEEJAY SPANISH SEXY 🥵

YOIIII FINALLY GOT MY LAZY ASS TO UPDATE, HOLIDAYS NOW SO HOPEFULLY IM MORE ACTIVEVOTE IF U FIND HEEJAY SPANISH SEXY 🥵