When you go to a party without permission | Jake

Me and Jake have been dating for three years now, he's very overprotective of me since I'm very popular for my looks and a lot of guys are attracted to me 💅💅

I got dressed into this sexy outfit for my bsf Sunghoons party........

Okay yes I guess it's a bit revealing and fitted but it's just a party and I've got Sunghoon to protect me from any pervs so I'll be fine

I put a jacket over myself to cover my outfit and walked towards the door hoping not to get caught, I reached for the handle when I heard a manly voice "where do you think your going?" I slowly turned around and smiled nervously at my boyfriend.

"Um just the library with Sunghoon Oppa don't worry I'll be home before 11pm, just some late night homework" he nodded as I kissed his juicy lips "okay have fun and be safe" I nodded and left, thank god he trusts Sunghoon oppa otherwise I wouldn't be allowed to go anywhere without him.

I walked out and was met with Sunghoon in his rich boy car "hey ugly ready for some fun?" I flicked his forehead "fuk yes, I told Jake we're going library" he chuckled as we drove off "ain't no way he actually believed us two idiots are studying" we laughed and talked for the rest of the ride.

TIME SKIP
The party was fun and as expected a number of guys tried hitting on me but Hoonie protected me so it's calm, I was dancing with Sunghoon when some drunk dude made his way over to us "hey beautiful how about me and you get a room together?" he attempted winking but failed drunkly.

Sunghoon pushed him away "she's taken so fuk off" the guy just laughed in his fucked state and tried to put his hand on my ass which just made me shook af as no guy had ever taken it this far "what do you say sweety?"

Sunghoon grabbed his collar and spoke aggressively "lay another finger on her I'll end your entire existence" the dude just put his hands up and the idiot forgot about his drink and dropped it and sadly I got splashed with it.

I sighed and pulled Sunghoon into a private bathroom and we attempted at cleaning the dress, after we were done I checked my phone for the time 12:30PM!!!!!! My eyes widened as I looked at Sunghoon "fuk I was supposed to be home before 11pm!" Sunghoon just nodded understandingly and led us to his car.

He drove me home and hugged me "want me to come in with you?" I smiled and shook my head "I'll be fine, what's the worst that could happen?" Sunghoon gave me a done face as I ruffled up his hair and left. I opened the door slowly and crept in.

Thank god the lights were off which probably meant Jake was already asleep, I took off my shoes and tiptoed to the kitchen but before I could turn the light on I heard a voice "11pm hm?" My body froze as I refused to turn and face him "look at me Y/N" I sighed and turned around to see his figure in the dark.

He walked over to me and towered over my tiny self "where did you go?" I smiled nervously "I told you already me and Sunghoon Oppa went to the library" he scoffed and tried taking my coat off but I just held it tight, he raised a brow "if you only went to the library why can't I see what you wore? Or are you lying to me Y/N?" Fuk why'd he say my name like that.

I shook my head as he smirked and I let him take the coat off giving up, he looked me up and down with a pissed expression stuck on his face "library hm?" I looked down refusing to meet his eyes but then the unexpected happened. HE PINNED ME TO THE FRICKIN WALL!!

I froze as I looked up at his deep brown eyes, he brought his face to my ear as he spoke in a seductive manner "only I can see your body like this princess, no one else. Only me!" His hot breath hit my ear sending shivers down my spine as I tried to hold myself together.

He spoke in a lower tone "you shouldn't have lied to me love, tonight's gonna be rough" I gulped as his hands made their way to my hips and he squeezed them. He pulled back and looked me up and down like I was a frickin meal as he bit his bottom lip.

"Be ready to not walk for a week princess, no special treatment tonight"

YOIII IM CURRENTLY WRITING THE SMUT PART SO ILL UPDATE WHEN I FINISH IT AS ILL BE INACTIVE FOR A WEEK WHILE IM ON HOLIDAY
VOTE IF YOUR OBSESSED WIV POKÉMON X ENHA

YOIII IM CURRENTLY WRITING THE SMUT PART SO ILL UPDATE WHEN I FINISH IT AS ILL BE INACTIVE FOR A WEEK WHILE IM ON HOLIDAY VOTE IF YOUR OBSESSED WIV POKÉMON X ENHA