When the school bully touched you inappropriately | Heeseung

Me and Heeseung have been friends since forever our mothers were childhood friends. He's always been protective of me like an older brother, I developed feelings for him over the years and always wanted to confess but my shy personality stops me.

I was reading a book in the school yard when it got taken out of my hands, I looked up to see Lee Minho the school bully. He's confessed to me multiple times and I've always turned him down but it never stopped him bothering me.

"Hey Y/N" I stood up and snatched the book out of his hand and walked away but he caught up and pinned me to the wall. "Ah Y/N your soo boring come let's have some fun" he went down and put his hand under my skirt. I slapped his hand and looked at him disgusted.

I tried to leave but he held my arms tight and came closer to my face "come on baby girl I'll make you feel better than ever" he squeezed my ass and I tried to move his arm but I couldn't do anything.

Tears started rolling down my eyes as his friends just laughed at my helpless state, he leaned in to kiss me as my eyes were tight shut.

When I felt no contact I opened my eyes to find him rolling on the floor in pain, I looked up to see Heeseung pissed and kicking him.

He turned to look at me and his eyes softened as he pulled me away from the scene into an empty classroom. He closed the door and came back to me pulling me into a hug.

"Y/N I'm soo sorry they did that to you I'll make sure Minhos kicked out of the school" I smiled at his caring heart and then my eyes went down to his lips.

His pink shiny lips looked soo kissable that I didn't even realise when I placed my lips on his, he didn't kiss back for a second but as soon as he understood he kissed back, we shared a deep passionate kiss until I came back to reality and pushed him away.

"Omg Heeseung I'm soo sorry that was inappropriate of me" I slapped my face as I heard him chuckle and walk closer to me, I stepped back until my back hit the wall and he looked into my eyes. He brought his hand to my face and caressed my cheeks.

He spoke in a deep seductive voice "Your mine princess and anyone who dares to touch you will never see the light of day again" he smashed his lips on mine as our lips moved in sync, he bite my lower lip and I let a gasp escape as his tongue explored my mouth.

He left my lips to attack my neck and when he found my sweet spot I couldn't help but moan, I felt him smirk against my skin as he pulled away and looked at me with his doe eyes. "I love you soo much Y/N please be my girlfriend." I smiled and nodded "I didn't think you liked me back" he shook his head and kissed my forehead.

"All I wanted to do was to be able to call you mine"

YOIIIIII HEESEUNG IS AGAIAJSJJSJSJSI 🥵🥵
VOTE IF YOU WANNA BE SAVED BY HEESEUNGIE

YOIIIIII HEESEUNG IS AGAIAJSJJSJSJSI 🥵🥵VOTE IF YOU WANNA BE SAVED BY HEESEUNGIE