When you see him drunk for the first time | Jake

Me and Jake have been best friends for a few years now and over this time I've grown feelings for him, I'm too scared of ruining our friendship to confess.

I was in the club drinking when somebody started to cause a scene, I didn't care enough to check what was going on until the bartender brought it to my attention "poor guys had a little too many drinks tonight" I chuckled as I looked over to see Jake 🤦‍♀️.

"Yap that's my guy" I rolled my eyes and walked over to stop them before he gets badly injured "I'm soo sorry, let's go Jakey" I bowed to the men and tried to lead Jake out but he held a firm stand. "Hey Y/Nie~" I giggled to myself, I've never seen him drunk but he looks soo cute.

"Come on Jakey let's go home" he pouted as I started dragging him outside of the bar and to my car, I sat him down as I started driving. "Yah Kim Y/N stop driving I need to beat that man up" I chuckled at his slurred voice "and why's that" he looked over to me as he drunkenly stared at me.

"Because he said that you looked hot and he wanted to fuk you" I hiccuped as my eyes widened "he really said that?" he nodded at me as reality washed over, had it not been for Jake I may have been raped?" "And why was it your responsibility to stop him?" He looked over to me and smirked but looked a bit stupid cuz he was drunk.

He folded his arms like a child "because only I can touch you" I froze as I let him continue "your mine Y/N, I want you to be my girlfriend but your too good for me" I parked up outside my house as sending him home wouldn't be safe knowing how stubborn he is.

I turned to face him "Jake I only love you and no one else so when you do confess to me I will gladly accept you" I pecked his nose as I led him inside and into my room. I put him in bed as I was about to walk off to sleep on the couch he held my hand and pulled me into the bed.

His muscular arms wrapped around my small body as I felt his warm breath hit my skin "stay with me please" I giggled and rested in his arms, I turned to face him as I caressed his cheek "your soo perfect Jake" he softly smiled as he pecked my lips suddenly leaving butterflies dancing in my stomach.

"Wait for me to confess, I love you Y/N"

YOIIIII ONLY A FEW MORE DAYS TILL DARK BLOOD IS OUT FIGHTING
VOTE IF YOUR ALREADY OBSESSED WITH BITE ME CUZ I AMMMM

YOIIIII ONLY A FEW MORE DAYS TILL DARK BLOOD IS OUT ✨FIGHTING✨VOTE IF YOUR ALREADY OBSESSED WITH BITE ME CUZ I AMMMM