When he takes you ice skating buttttt | Sunghoon

Sunghoon was my first true friend, everyone else only wanted me for my looks and popularity. I had a slight crush on him since the day he helped me escape my ex. We were graduating tomorrow so he decided to take me out ice skating.

We were putting our skates on when I saw a familiar face out of the corner of my eye, Watanabe Haruto. My ex.....

I was never in love with him, no I was forced to date him or I would have been bullied till I graduated and even when I tried to move schools he blackmailed me with a nude pic of me he took when he raped me

Sunghoon exposed Haruto and got him kicked out of the school, it had been a year but he never talked about Haruto understanding how traumatic it all was for me.

Luckily he didn't see me but I must have zoned out cuz Sunghoon was waving his hand in front of my face "earth to Y/N you there?" He chuckled as I came back to this world. "Come let's go to the ice" he held my hand and led me to the skating rink.

I was never good at ice skating and would hold onto the side but this time Sunghoon didn't even let me go to the side, nope he dragged me straight to the middle. "Hoonie stop this is scary please let me hold onto the side" he shook his head as he smiled showing his baby fangs.

"No Y/N you can't be scared for the rest of your life come on" he let go of my hands as I just froze and he stepped back "skate to me" I was too scared to hit the floor so I slowly wobbled over to him and he started clapping but as soon as I looked up and saw his smile my legs became weak and I fell but I guess I was too close to him as I fell ON TOP OF HIM.

Our faces were centimetres apart as my heart stopped, I could feel his breath on my lips as we just stared into each other eyes. I came back to reality and tried to get up but failed and just sat on the floor, he helped me stand up and we went to the side.

He scratched the back of his neck as I chuckled at his flustered state "looks like someone enjoyed me on top of them" he looked up at me as I teased and playfully tickled me knowing that was my weakness. "Hhhoonie sstttop I cccan't breath" he finally stopped tickling as we just stood and laughed enjoying our youth.

"I'm gonna go get us a drink you wait here" he left me at the side of the rink as I just waited, I found it soo hot when he'd skate. I used to watch him at practices, he's a professional skater and damn is he good at it.

I lost myself in my thoughts as I only realised where I was when I felt a tap on my shoulder, I turned around smiling thinking it was Sunghoon. No it was Haruto, he smirked as he tried to hold my hand "wah Kim Y/N long time no see" my legs became weak as I stood it absolute fear.

"Haruto leave me alone you have no reason to talk to me" he rolled his eyes as he smiled like a psycho "no reason to talk to you? You're my girlfriend I have every reason to talk to you" he held my arm aggressively and dragged me off the ice rink and I was too weak to stop him.

He pulled me in a corner and covered my body with his as he stared into my teary eyes "your gonna regret meeting that Park guy" he smashed his lips on mine as he started squeezing my boobs.

My hands pressing against his chest trying to push him off but the more I did soo the more he squeezed. He was about to slip his hand under my skirt when someone came and pulled him away......Sunghoon.

I could see the fire in his eyes as he kept calm and glared at Haruto, as soon as Haruto made eye contact with Sunghoon he chuckled "wah what do you want? Can't you see I'm busy" Sunghoon scoffed and came close to me as he rested his arm around my waist, my breath hitched at his actions "my girlfriend, stay away from her otherwise they'll be trouble" he smirked as he led me out of the building.

As I walked out I could feel Haruto stares pierce the back of my head but I didn't care, I was safe in Sunghoons arms. He drove us home (we share an apartment) as we sat in silence the whole way, I was dazing into my own world as I felt his hand on mine and when I looked up I was met with his innocent eyes as he smiled and brought my hand to his mouth and kissed it.

"He will never harm you as long as I'm here"

YOIIIII THERE GONE ME A PT 2 CUZ HOONI N RUTO MY TWO HUSBANDS LIKE HELL YEAH 🥵💅
VOTE IF YOU LOVE SUNGHOONS CALM BUT TERRIFYING PROTECTIVENESS

YOIIIII THERE GONE ME A PT 2 CUZ HOONI N RUTO MY TWO HUSBANDS LIKE HELL YEAH 🥵💅VOTE IF YOU LOVE SUNGHOONS CALM BUT TERRIFYING PROTECTIVENESS