When he played you | Jay

Me and Jay have been dating for a year now after he asked me out, we'd only known each other for 3 months but we both fell for each other as we got closer. He was the schools playboy and wasn't used to serious relationships but he did with me, I was the schools hottie 💅💅 I would get the attention of many guys and some girls 😏 but in the end Jay was the man I loved.

I was sitting on the bench in the schools garden when Jay and his friends started walking towards me, I was friends with all of them but especially Jake as he'd always look out for me as he became my bestie and damn he even got into fights with Jay for me. I knew he had the hots for me but he understood my relationship with Jay and respected us but were both still close.

I got up when I saw them getting closer and waited for Jays normal kiss he'd give whenever he sees me but it never came so I just brushed it off and waited for him to talk. "Ahh Y/N this has been fun and all but I think it's time we end things" he had such a huge grin on his face as his friends chuckled except Jake who was looking down.

"Jay what? Is this some kind of joke?" He shook his head and took a step closer to me "Y/N your soo naive this was all just a game for me, you mean nothing to me" ouch that hurt like shit but I wasn't gonna be weak, as much as I loved him I'm too good for his bs "Jay what the fuk? Your saying all of this was a joke to you?" he nodded as he turned around to his friends and chuckled.

I was soo fuckin pissed I walked over to him and landed my hand on his face "well I guess once a playboy always a playboy huh?" He held his cheek as he stared at me astonished. I scoffed and walked over to Jake as I gave him a soft smile, I cupped his face and placed my lips on his.

I heard the boys go silent as Jake kissed back "wow Jay I guess you two are really done" I smirked against Jakes lips as I listened to Sunghoon. I finally pulled away as I stroked his hair, I turned to face Jay and smirked "okay we're officially done Park Jay, hope to never see you again" I winked at Jake and walked home.

I walked home showing my strong side but as soon as I entered the house I broke down, how could he do this to me. That fuckin ass I loved him soo much and what now after a year of my life wasted on him he breaks my heart? I went into my room and locked the door "I fuckin hate you Park Jay."

An hour later I got myself together and got changed into my pjs to have a kdrama marathon.....

Ik adorable no need to compliment I know I look gorgeous 💅💅

I was watching Hotel del Luna when I heard a tap on my window and guess who it was. Jakey ☺️ ik yall we're expecting Jay loool. Anyways I opened the window for him as he entered soaking wet and immediately hugged me, I stood frozen for a moment and then hugged him back "you okay Y/N? Jays an ass, hes not worth you" I smiled at him and led him to join me in bed.

He was stroking my hair as I rested my head on his shoulder "Jakey why did he hurt me like that? Did I do something wrong?" I was talking through sniffles as he pulled me to face him and gave a sweet smile "Y/N he just wants to look cool, he's very influenced by people's opinions none of it was your fault" I gave him a weak smile and sat up.

I looked at his lips and went into kiss him and it looked like he was gonna kiss back but when I got closer to his face he sighed and shot his head the other way. I flashed a confused look as he cupped my cheeks "Y/N your perfect and yes it's true I like you but you and Jay are endgame and I don't wanna ruin anything but I will continue loving you as my best friend."

I nodded understanding "so what do I do with him?" He stroked back a loose strand of hair and smiled "wait for him to come to you but until then I think we should make him jealous and think that we're a thing but I won't do anything your not comfortable with" I smiled as he kissed my forehead "he has a lot to make up to you but I'll help you two love birds" we both chuckled and spent the rest of the night snuggling.

TIME SKIP
The next day I went into school with Jake wearing dis sexy ass bad gyal outfit........

Okay maybe it was a bit too sexy but I had to show Jay what he missed out on, we were chillin in the halls when Jake made me look directly at him "he's coming is it okay if I kiss you?" I smiled and nodded as he melted his lips on mine

Okay maybe it was a bit too sexy but I had to show Jay what he missed out on, we were chillin in the halls when Jake made me look directly at him "he's coming is it okay if I kiss you?" I smiled and nodded as he melted his lips on mine. My hands rested on his nape as his were on my waist. We were enjoying this until someone pulled us apart.

"Y/N what the fuk are you doing?"

YOIIIII THAT WAS A BIT DRAMATIC LOL
VOTE IF YOU WANT JAKEY AS UR BESTIE

YOIIIII THAT WAS A BIT DRAMATIC LOLVOTE IF YOU WANT JAKEY AS UR BESTIE