When you go to a party without permission pt 2 | Jake 🔞🔞

My breath stopped as he smashed his lips on mine, I responded as soon as I realised what was happening which seemed to please him as I felt him smirk against my lips.

One of his hands left my waist as he grapped my nape pressing his lips harder, he didn't lie when he said he was gonna be rough but fuk why do I find it attractive.

He bit my lip as I released a moan and his tongue slid in, he fought for dominance as he pushed me harder on the wall. He slapped my ass signalling for me to jump and I obviously obeyed as he carried me to our shared bedroom, he threw me on the bed and got something from the closet. A box?

He came back and threw the box on the bed as he hovered over me "I'm not treating you like a princess tonight love, be ready for your punishment" I gulped my saliva as his lips returned to my swollen ones. His hands went to my dress as he lifted it off my small body and threw it.

I was left in my bra and pants but not for long as he wasted no time in taking them both off leaving me nude in front of his hungry gaze "perfect" his hands roamed my body, he ripped off his shirt and trousers as he hovered over me. I could see his hard on through his boxers and couldn't stop staring at it.

I guess he noticed as he chuckled to himself and stared at me "suck like the good girl you are for daddy" oh god he said daddy now I know I ain't escaping shit. I obeyed him and got down on my knees and immediately pulled down his boxers to see his precum leaking out of his tip.

I rubbed his dick up and down as I heard soft moans coming out of his mouth leaving me to be even more turned on, I licked his tip playfully but that didn't go so well "stop fucking teasing me before I get you pregnant" fuk that was hot, I took him whole.

I'm amazing at sucking him off and he knows it, I smirked at his sweaty state as I fasted my pace. One hand on the bed and the other holding my hair as I could see he was near "fuk Y/N I'm cumming" and with that white sprayed all over my face but he didn't leave a second to recover as he brought me back on the bed.

"Time for your punishment love" he went to the box and pulled something out, a leash and cuffs? Fuk I'm done for. I shook my head "Jakey please no" he stuffed a finger in me and I immediately moaned from supprise and pleasure "don't tell me what to do."

He used his one hand and teeth to open the cuffs which was fuckin sexy as he put my hands together while his fingers were still pressing in me, he put the leash on my neck as he fastened his pace. After he put all his attention on me as he added a third finger "Jjjake I'm ggonna cum" he smirked and pulled out his fingers leaving me with an empty feeling.

"Jake~" he stared at me as he pressed his body on mine ESPECIALLY HIS BARE COCK "you've had your time for talking now it's time to be submissive for daddy, right princess?" I nodded "words!" "Yes Jakey" he tutted as he smirked "that's not my name."

I swallowed my pride and spoke "yes daddy" he put a loose strand of hair behind my ear "good girl" he had something in his hand but stopped me from looking as he pressed his lips on me once again. I felt something cold in my pussy and realised it was that wand sex toy thing he bought a few weeks ago.

He started ramming it in me but not allowing me to moan as his lips were still connected with mine, he went deeper until he found my g spot "fuk Jake right there" he slowed down making me pout "say that again but properly baby" I gulped at his sexy tone and repeated myself "right there daddy" he smirked as he continued his fast pace hitting that exact spot.

Soon enough I came all over the wand and he pulled it out throwing it god knows where "ready for your fragile body to be broken love?" I looked up at him and nodded slowly still feeling stimulated but if I said no I know he'd be motivated to make me scream even more.

He ripped open a condom packer with his teeth (IK SEXY) and put it on as he smirked and pecked my lips "being such a good girl for daddy hm?" I nodded as his tip was rubbing at my entrance "yyes oonly for yyou ddaddy" I spoke shakily which seemed to please him as he pushed in me fully. Once I was comfortable he started pushing in and out, I know this is 'punishment' but he still cares about how I feel.

He pushed himself deeper in me with each thrust as he spread my legs further apart for more access, he then lifted one of my legs over his shoulder and held my hips while fastening his pace in me. I couldn't help myself but moan loudly at the pleasure he gave me.

I could feel the warm feeling in my stomach build up "daddy iim ggonna cum" he shook his head "hold it in for a little while longer so we can cum together" I just mewed out a yes as I tried my best to hold myself back but soon enough he filled me up and I released.

"You did soo well for today love, I'll treat you tmr"

YOIIII SO THATS THE LATEST UPDATE UNTIL A WEEK STAY HEALTHY AND FIGHTING ENHA ❤️
VOTE IF U WANT JAKEY TO FUK U DEC CUZ I KNKW U DO ESPECIALLY Laila7614

YOIIII SO THATS THE LATEST UPDATE UNTIL A WEEK STAY HEALTHY AND FIGHTING ENHA ❤️VOTE IF U WANT JAKEY TO FUK U DEC CUZ I KNKW U DO ESPECIALLY Laila7614