When he sees someone flirt with you pt 2 | Jungwon 🔞🔞

I smirked and pecked his lips "took you long enough, and yes I will be your girlfriend" he chuckled as he caressed my cheeks, we were interrupted by a forgotten voice "wow you were serious when you said he was a pussy, took him this long?" I turned around and chuckled.

I went over and hugged Jeong woo "thanks for the help stinky" he ruffled up my hair and smiled "my pleasure hairball" we turned to see a confused Won "I'm sorry but can someone explain what the fuk is going on?" we both chuckled as I decided to explain.

"Basically I like you and have waited for your confession for a long time but it was too long so I called my cousin who you've never met and asked him to help me" I smiled 'sweetly' as Jungwon had his mouth wideeeeee open.

I walked over and shut his mouth "your attracting flies babe" he blushed at the pet name and sneaked his hand around my waist "you really did all of that to get me?" I nodded as I shyly tucked my hair behind my ear.

He chuckled and kissed my cheek "sorry for keepin you waiting love, how about I make up for all these years tonight?" I blushed harddddddddd and nodded slowly "I'm all yours baby" we were cheekily looking into each others eyes when we heard a gag "ewwwww I do not need to see this, Y/N I love ya ugly and I'll see you around. Nice meeting you Jungwon, treat her well or your dead" I chuckled and waved him off.

I turned to see Jungwon talking to someone, I waited and when he finished he turned to me with a huge smile and a....condom? "asked for a private room for me to apologize, you wanna do this?" I chuckled and pecked his lips "lead the way."

We got into the private room and Jungwon locked the door, he walked over to me and picked me up and threw me on the bed "sure you wanna do this?" I wrapped my hands around his neck "now or never" he smirked as he went past my lips and straight to my neck.

He left dark marks all over my neck that I know is gonna be hard to cover tomorrow but fuk it, his tongue traced down my neck as he unclipped the dress leaving me in only my panties "soo fukin pretty" I blushed and he was about to attack my boobs but I moved back on the bed and dragged him with me.

I pulled off his shirt as my fingers traced his abs "you don't understand how long I've waited for these beauties" he chuckled and pinned me to the bed "spread your legs for daddy princess" I moaned at how seductive his voice was as I obliged.

He hooked his fingers in my pants and pulled them down only a bit and as soon as he saw my needy state he decided to tease further and pulled my pants down with his teeth. He brought his face up and stared at my leaking pussy "soo gorgeous" he left soft kisses along my thighs as I gripped the sheets.

"Stop teasing" he chuckled against my skin and immediately stuffed his face in my bare pussy, his tongue went deep in me as he tried to find my weak spot and when he did my hands left the bed and gripped onto his hair "right there Won" he squeezed my thighs as his tongue licked up and down the spot.

I could feel my climax coming as I struggled to speak against the pleasure he was giving me "jjjungwwon ii'm ccumming" he spread my legs further apart as he sucked on my good spot sending me over the edge. He licked up all my cum and looked at my sweaty state as he chuckled and stroked my thighs to calm me down.

"I hope to make you feel this good everyday love"

YOIIIII SACRIFICE COMIN SOON 🔥🤫
VOTE IF YOU THINK ENHA DESERVE MORE RECOGNITION WORLD WIDE

YOIIIII SACRIFICE COMIN SOON 🔥🤫VOTE IF YOU THINK ENHA DESERVE MORE RECOGNITION WORLD WIDE