When he catches you vapin after you "quit" | Jungwon

Me and Jungwon have been married for a year now ever since my brother forced me to be stuck with him alone in Jeju and we both eventually confessed before the weekend finished and now my brother (Jay) is wayyyyy too gassed to have his best friend as his brother in law 🙄

I have had this vapin addiction ever since my parents passed away in a car crash when I was 12, (now I'm 20) but it was my way of dealing with the pain.

I tried to quit but always failed and gave in but when Jungwon found out he helped me slowly stop but recently we've barely seen each other and the only reason I even stopped in the first place was because Jungwon was my distraction but now I'm back on it and can never let him find out.

I was sitting on my sofa with my vape in between my fingers not giving two fuks as Jungwon said he'd be home at 1am today so I can vape my loneliness away.

I had earphones in as I looked up at the ceiling just thinking about my parents, as I was looking up I saw someone's face I'm front of me. My husband. Yang Jungwon.

He had a disappointed but hurt look on his face as I pulled out the earphones and stood up "jjjungwon, what are you doing home soo early?" I tried to hide the vape but he just sighed and pulled it out of my hands.

He held it up "so I guess Sunghoon hyung wasn't lying" I mentally cursed my best friend for snitching but I understand why he did, Jungwon held both of my hands and sat me down "why Y/N? You've been doing soo well without it over this last year, why start again?"

I looked down ashamed but he lifted my chin up with his finger as he gave a soft smile "I'm not angry I'm just hurt okay babe?" I nodded as I decided to explain.

"Jungwon you were the reason I tried to quit, I hadn't done it for a year when I was always with you but now.....now I barely ever see you and the thoughts of my parents overwhelm me and iii....I just can't take it all on my own" he looked at me with a soft smile as he held his arms open "come here love."

I hugged him back as I felt safe in his arms "why didn't you tell me? We could have gotten through this together love" I sniffled as I looked up at him "I didn't wanna be a needy wife, I shouldn't be a burden on you when you work soo hard for us."

He shook his head and kissed my forehead "you'd never be a burden to me Y/N, I will sacrifice everything for you to be happy" the fact that I knew it was true gave me a warm feeling.

He pecked my lips "no more secrets?" I nodded as he put out a finger "promise?" I giggled and locked my pinkie with his "promise" we chuckled at our childish behaviour as we both snuggled on the sofa.

"I want to take away all your troubles Y/N, lean on me when your troubled"

YOIIIII I NEED SOMEONE LIKE WONNIE RN 😭😭 MY ADDICTION IS BARE HARD TO STOP THO
VOTE IF YOU WANT TO LEAN ON JUNGWONIE

YOIIIII I NEED SOMEONE LIKE WONNIE RN 😭😭 MY ADDICTION IS BARE HARD TO STOP THOVOTE IF YOU WANT TO LEAN ON JUNGWONIE