When your child says she hates you | Heeseung

Me and Heeseung started dating in my first and his second year of college after spending our whole high school life as friends, after I graduated we got married and had our first and only kid a year after.

I was making dinner for me, Heeseung and Dahyun (our daughter) before Heeseung got home from work, a few minutes later I heard the door and excitedly opened the door revealing my majestic husband (I mean look at dat face).

He walked in and pulled me into a kiss "miss me?" I flicked his forehead "in your dreams" he rolled his eyes playfully and picked me up and I let out a squeal as I had my legs in the air.

He sat me down on the chair in the kitchen and trapped me between his arms "Hee I need to finish making dinner" he shook his head cutely "not before you apologise and I get a kiss" I rolled my eyes at his childish behaviour but complied.

"Sorry for lying bae, I missed you all day" he smiled as I pressed my lips against his which was supposed to be a quick peck but he held my nape keeping me in place as he turned it into a more passionate kiss.

I spoke against his lips "Hhee food" he rolled his head back in frustration but let me escape as I saved the ramen from death. I called Dahyun and Heeseung as I placed the dishes on the table.

We all ate happily until it came to veggies yay 😑 "Dahyun-ah eat your veg so we can enjoy some ice cream" I spoke in a soft tone as she shook her head. I sighed and picked up the broccoli "open up" she shook her head again. Wtf is wrong with children, do they want to die early???

"Heeseung~" he chuckled at my tired state as he nodded "Dahyun, love eat the veggies so we can all enjoy ice cream" AGAIN she shook her head and stood up to get the ice cream but I stopped her and picked her up, I sat her back in her seat.

"If your not gonna listen nicely then you can watch as me and appa eat all the ice cream" she gave a shocked look as I smirked proudly, I opened the lid of her fav ice cream (mint choc) and took the spoon.

I scooped the ice cream and put it in my mouth, I absolutely hate mint choc but acted as though I enjoyed the delight of the horrifying treat "eomma I want it!" I pointed at the veg but she continued to sit still and pout.

I turned to Heeseung with a smirk "does appa want some ice cream?" He chuckled at my petty behaviour and opened his mouth, I did the airplane and placed the ice cream in his mouth as he pretended to enjoy it. One thing we both bonded over was the mutual hate for mint choc.

"EOMMA YOU DOING THIS ON PURPOSE, I HATE YOU. I HATE YOU I HATE YOU" I froze at her harsh words for a three yr old, I put the ice cream down and got up silently as I started cleaning up.

I started to overthink my motherly acts, does she rly hate me? Am I that bad? I felt tears falling but quickly wiped them away, no one had spoken since Dahyuns words but I guess Heeseung decided to pipe up.

"Yah Lee Dahyun apologise to your mother now, that was very mean what you said to my wife" I looked out the corner of my eye and saw the veggies finished TOOK LONG ENOUGH. And her looking down as Heeseung looked at her stern.

I walked up to Heeseung and rested my hands on his shoulders "calm down Hee, she didn't mean it" I smiled softly at the both of them, he stood up and pecked my lips as his hands rested on my waist "your such a good mother Y/N and an even better wife, don't doubt urself" I nodded and smiled as I kissed his cheek and went over to Dahyun.

She stood up and hugged me as I let out a chuckle "I'm sorry eomma" I smiled and kissed her forehead "you're forgiven so how about we go eat ice cream and watch finding Nemo?" Her face brightened as she nodded.

We all sat on the sofa snuggled up, by the time the film ended Dahyun had already fallen asleep. I smiled as I pushed the hair out of her small face, Heeseung pecked my cheek as he pulled the both of us closer to him.

"I love you two soo much, give my life meaning"

YOIIII DOUBLE UPDATE CUZ I BEEN LAZY RECENTLY 🤗
VOTE IF YOU ALSO ADDICTED TO SEVEN BY JK 💀🔥

YOIIII DOUBLE UPDATE CUZ I BEEN LAZY RECENTLY 🤗VOTE IF YOU ALSO ADDICTED TO SEVEN BY JK 💀🔥