When he meets your family | Sunghoon

Sunghoon was my frenemy ever since I started high school and since I was his first crush he didn't know how to react so he started to piss me off like that would help him somehow 🤷‍♀️, we been together for a year now and I've finally given into my parents begs to meet him.

We were driving towards my old house in our amazing cute n sexy absolutely gorgeous fantastic matching outfits..................

Like I said 'amazing cute n sexy absolutely gorgeous fantastic' anyways I looked over to my boyfriend to see his hands squeezing on the wheel anxiously

I looked at him with a soft smile as I took one of his hands and caressed it making him look over at me "don't stress baby, my family is gonna adore you" his frown turned to a smile as he held my hand and kissed it "thanks princess" I smiled widely as he started to park up.

We held hands as we walked up to the door, I gave him one last reassuring glance before knocking on the door "oh my baby" my mom pulled me into a suffocating hug "geez eomma I saw you last week" she finally let go of me and looked to my awkward ass boyfriend.

"Ah you must be Sunghoon" and yes she did pull his shy ass into a hug "annyeonghaseyo Mrs Lee" he bowed making me roll my eyes "since when did you have manners?" He glared at me but my mum just slapped my arm "don't bully him, call me auntie" he nodded shyly as I dragged him to the rest of my family.

We walked into the living room to be met with my father, my sister and my brother yes I'm the baby of the family 🙄 "ah my princess is home" I hugged my dad "appa stop being dramatic" he chuckled and went to Sunghoon who bowed and put his hand out for a shake.

My father looked at his hand and back at him "I'm a hugger" and with that my boyfriend was pulled into ANOTHER hug "nice to finally meet the boy who makes my daughter all giddy" Sunghoon smirked cheekily at me while I rolled my eyes but before I could respond I was pulled into a smothering hug.

"UNNIE LET ME GOOOOOO" my older sister squeezed the crap outta my short ass making me whine while my father and Sunghoon laughed, she finally let go of me and I punched her arm "fuk you" she punched me back "FUK YOU TOO" I stuck my tongue out and pulled Sunghoon to my side.

I hid behind him "protect me, she's the devil" my sister rolled her eyes but immediately changed as she looked at Sunghoon "hi I'm Karina, I hope your treating my sister right or I'll break your sorry ass" she gave him a stern look making him bow scared but she just broke out into laughter.

We all laughed as Sunghoons face turned red from embarrassment "stop bullying my baby" I pecked his lips but was soon pulled away from him and when I looked to see who it was I leaped up and hugged him "hey ugly" he chuckled "missed ya shorty."

I pulled away from my brother as he ruffled up my hair "Sunghoon with is my brother Heeseung, Heeseung my boyfriend Sunghoon" Sunghoon smiled shyly at my brother and again bowed (poor guys back prolly hurts by now) "so your the one who stole my baby sister from me?" I rolled my eyes at Heeseungs attempt to intimidate Hoon.

I punched his arm "leave my man alone" he let out a chuckle as he pulled Sunghoon into a bro hug "welcome to the fam bro" Sunghoon smiled and then looked at me as he intertwined our fingers.

We all settled down and sat for dinner "so who's idea was the matching outfits? I'm guessing Y/N" I shook my head proudly at Karina as Sunghoons face turned red "nope it was my one and only cutesy boyfriend" he looked down embarrassed as everyone laughed.

"Well I hope he doesn't force you to do that?" I gave Heeseung a done look, he was definitely the most protective of me "bro you'd literally make me wear matching outfits with you so people would think I was taken, on about forcin" I rolled my eyes as everyone laughed and Heeseung scoffed.

Dinner was going really well I mean yeah Heeseung was basically interrogating Sunghoon but that's how he is "I'd like to have a private conversation with Sunghoon in the other room" Heeseung looked at him sternly.

I saw how Sunghoons body tensed so I held his hand calmingly "I'm only letting that happen if Sunghoons okay with it and appa goes with you" Heeseung shrugged as he continued to glare at Sunghoon.

I looked towards my boyfriend and smiled "you good with it?" He smiled and pecked my cheek "I'll be back soon" I nodded as he let go of my hand and left with my father and brother.

TIMESKIP
Around ten minutes later all three of them came back all smiley and chatty, I walked over to Sunghoon and hugged him "did it go well?" He hugged me back and smiled "yeah I think your brother likes me" and with that we were pulled away from each other by none other than Heeseung 💀.

"Ew I said you could date my sister not fuk her in front of me, geez" I punched his arm making him flinch "stop bullying my baby" he looked at me disgusted as I pulled Sunghoon down and pecked his lips "yall are gross" "get a room" both my siblings complained making me gigggle.

We ended up spending another hour there before deciding to leave "it was lovely meeting you all hope to see you soon" Sunghoon hugged all my family as I did the same "we should link up from basketball one day my future brother-in-law" both me and Hoon turned red as I face palmed "stfu Hee."

They waved us off "I think your family love me" he puffed out his chest making me roll my eyes "chill the fuk down Park" we both laughed when he suddenly held my hand making me raise my brows.

"I made a promise to your brother today and I plan on keeping it, your my world Y/N and I promise to take care of you"

YOIIIIIII ORANGE BLOOD MAN HAS ME ROLLING ON THE FLOOR SOO CREATIVE 🤣🤣🤣🤣
VOTE OF UR EXCITED FOR THE NEW ALBUM CUZ IMMA BFR I AINT RICH ENOUGH 😭😭

YOIIIIIII ORANGE BLOOD MAN HAS ME ROLLING ON THE FLOOR SOO CREATIVE 🤣🤣🤣🤣VOTE OF UR EXCITED FOR THE NEW ALBUM CUZ IMMA BFR I AINT RICH ENOUGH 😭😭