When your daughter has her first breakup | Jungwon

Me and Jungwon were high school sweethearts and he finally proposed at our graduation in the cutest possible way how could I reject him, we've been married for 17 years now with one daughter and a son. Miyeon our daughter is 16 while Mingyu our son is 13......

I was snuggling in Jungwons arms since it was his day off and the kids were still at school, I looked up at my husband and smiled "what's the matter princess?" I shrugged my shoulders and rested my head on his chest "I don't maybe I just love you?"

He smirked as he flipped me on the couch and hovered over "really? Well why don't you show me how much you love me?" I felt my face heat up as he brought his face inches away from mine "shut up Won the kids should be home soon" he chuckled as he started peppering my face in kisses.

I started giggling as he said an 'I love you' with each peck, we were interrupted when we heard the front door slam shut "Wonnie~ the kids are home" he groaned as he got off me.

I fixed my hair and walked to see my kids but only Mingyu was there "hey baby where's your sister?" He hugged me back as he shrugged "idk in her room maybe but she seems weird today, she was quiet the whole way home" I raised my brow confused what could have happened to her?

"Okay I'll check on her you just go get changed and shower kay?" He nodded while I went to find Jungwon "hey Wonnie I think something happened to Miyeon" he turned to me with a questioning look as I carried on "Mingyu said she was silent the whole walk home and she went straight to her room."

He walked up to me and rest his hands on my waist as I bit my nails worried "what if someone tried hurting her or......rapped her?" He shushed me as he pulled me into his arms and stroked my hair.

"It'll be fine baby, we'll just go talk to her she never hides anything from us" I looked up as I bit my lip still worried but nodded anyways as we both started walking upstairs.

I knocked on her door gently as I waited nervously "Yeonnie baby you okay?" I heard sniffles from the other side but no answer leading me to open the door carefully only too see my daughter sitting on her bed in tears.

My heart shattered as I looked at the sight of my hurt child making me run to comfort her "shhh baby tell eomma what happened" she leaned into my touch as Jungwon walked over to us and hugged her on the other side.

We eventually calmed her down "can you tell us what happened princess?" She looked at her dad a bit hesitant but nodded "eomma appa, Seojun he.....he broke up with me" I felt my heart soften. It was her first break up.

"I'm gonna fukin kill him" both me and Miyeon looked at Jungwon with a 'calm the fuk down' kinda look but soon she turned to me "eomma I thought we were going good, why would he dump me? Was I really not worth it?"

Hearing my daughter say that pissed me off so I know how mad Jungwon is, I looked up to see his face completely red with anger but I just smiled at her "no baby he's a fukin dickhead for what he did and it's completely his loss" she looked up and hugged me again "thank you eomma" I smiled as I hugged her back.