When you pinched their baby cheeks | Maknae line

SUNOO
Me and Sunoo have been married for a few months, we fell in love with each other in high school and stayed lovers all the way until now.

Me and Sunoo were sitting on the sofa in our pjs just chilling while I was scrolling through my old pics, I came across a vid of Sunoo doing an aegyo back when we just started dating.

I started giggling as Sunoo leaned in curiously "what you watchin?" I smiled as I showed him the vid, after it was finished he covered his face from embarrassment. "Why do you still have that" he started sulking as I teased him, he looked up at me pouting as I pinched his dumpling cheeks.

"Yah why'd you do that? It hurt" he rubbed his cheeks as I giggled "I'm sorry baby I couldn't resist your cuteness" I pecked his lips as he continued sulking. "Can you maybe do it again" I played with my fingers 'innocently' while indicating for him to do the aegyo again as he gave a done face 😑.

"Yahh Kim Y/N that wasn't funny! My cheeks still hurt" I rolled my eyes sassily and went back to my phone, he didn't seem satisfied as he snatched my phone and sat on it. "Kim Sunoo give me my phone back" he shook his head smiling "give me a kiss first, where you hurt me" I rolled my eyes and pecked his cheeks.

"Happy? Now give me my phone" he shook his head "that wasn't enough" I rolled my eyes but gave in as I closed my eyes and leaned in. My lips were met with something more soft and plump than his cheeks, I opened my eyes to see his lips on mine.

My eyes widened as I pushed him away and covered my face embarrassed "Yah Kim Y/N your my wife stop being shy, we've done much worse" he wiggled his brows as I slapped his chest playfully "your soo weird Sunoo" he chuckled and pecked my lips.

"Only for you baby"

JUNGWON
Me and Jungwon have been besties for years, his mother and my mother were best friends since they were kids so when they got married they became neighbours. I spent my whole life with Wonnie and slowly grew feelings for him but I'm wayyyy too shy to confess.

Me and Wonnie were chilling in my room watching kdramas, we were lying in my bed. A kissing scene came up, I rested my head on his shoulder as I pouted "ugh I feel soo single" I heard him chuckle as I turned off the laptop "okay we get it we're lonely" I rolled my eyes and threw the laptop as I slumped in bed.

"Wah Y/N you get soo jealous" I looked up to see him smirking as I slapped his chest "oww you hurt me" he held his chest as he pouted and fake cried. I rolled my eyes and decided to play along "aww is my baby hurt" I pinched his cheeks but as soon as I did that he froze and stared at me.

He came closer to me as he made me back up to the head of the bed "did you just pinch my cheeks?" I slowly nodded as he hovered over me. "I think I'm gonna have to punish you Y/N" he spoke against my ear as his warm breath hit my skin I felt butterflies dancing in my stomach.

He cupped my cheek as his boba eyes stared into mine "do you want me to punish you Y/Nie?" His eyes flickered from my eyes to my lips. I nodded shyly as he smirked "words princess" I held onto the sheets nervously "yyes ii want you tto punish me Wwonnie" I mentally cursed myself for stuttering.

He placed his beautiful plump lips on mine as his hands rested on my waist, he pushed me on the bed harder as one of his hands left my waist and placed on the back of my neck deepening the kiss. I moaned as he pushed harder, I could feel him smirk against my lips.

He left my lips and went down to my neck as he sucked hard leaving dark purple hickeys everywhere, his saliva was all over my neck as his tongue licked up and down. I tried to squeeze my legs together but he placed his legs in between to stop me as one of his hands made their way to my pussy.

"Can I touch you baby?" He stared at me with soo much love, I pulled him closer as I smirked "only you can touch me Wonnie, I'm all yours" he smiled as he pulled down my pants.

"Each day I love you more and more, your perfect and all mine Y/N"

NIKI
Me and Ni ki have been dating for a few months now, he's the school bad boy while I'm the schools hottie. We do a lot of naughty things 😏 but when it comes to cute things he gets flustered, it's soo cute.

We were chilling in my room, I was scrolling through insta while Ni ki was just waiting for my attention. He rested his head on mine as he kissed my temple "baby give me some attention~" I shook his head off as I continued. He pouted as he flipped me on the bed.

"I'm your boyfriend" he took the phone and held it in my face "not this" he threw it and lifted me to face him while he pouted "do you not love me?" I chuckled and pinched his cheeks "don't chat shi Ni ki" he got flustered by my actions and hid his face in my pillow.

"Yahhhh Park Y/N why'd you do that soo suddenly~" I chuckled as I threw the pillow and sat on his lap "cuz I love you and only you" he smiled proud as I pecked his lips. He threw me on the bed and placed kisses all over my face while I giggled. He pulled back and stared at me.

"You don't understand how much I love you Y/N"

YOIIIII IM VERY BUSY WITH EXAMS SO MAY NOT UPLOAD EVERYDAY
VOTE IF YOUR IN LOVE WITH ENHA

YOIIIII IM VERY BUSY WITH EXAMS SO MAY NOT UPLOAD EVERYDAYVOTE IF YOUR IN LOVE WITH ENHA