When you sent them a risky pic | Hyung line 🔞🔞

HEESEUNG
Me and Hee have been dating for a few months now but have kept it a secret as he's my boss and we don't want to create a huge scandal.

I was sitting in my private office a few minutes before our meeting, I was bored and I knew the meeting wasn't gonna be much fun either so I decided to have some fun. I went into the bathroom and pulled off my top and took a few shirtless pics and got them ready to send to Heeseung right before the meeting starts.

I came out with a smirk plastered on my face as I entered the meeting room and as soon as I locked eyes with Hee I smirked and he gave a confused look. He stood up and presented and as soon as he finished and sat down I sent the pics and pretended like I understood everything.

I looked over to Heeseung as I saw him go on the phone and as soon as he saw the message his eyes widened and he hid the phone as he stared at me. I smirked as I saw him stare at the picture, sweat started to form on his forehead as I chuckled to myself for getting him soo nervous.

He stood up with a fake smile "I'm sorry but me and Miss Kim have to be somewhere now, please continue without us" he smiled and dragged me out of the room and to his office. It was very private so no one could see what we were about to do.

He locked the door and walked over to me, he pushed me on the wall gently as he had a smirk plastered on his face "princess being naughty?" he pinned my arms above my head as he towered over me and smashed his perfect lips on mine. Our lips mashed as I moaned between the kisses, he bit my lower lip as I gave him entry in my mouth.

His tongue not leaving a bit of my mouth untouched. He pulled away from our heated make out session as he stared at me and pecked my lips one last time.

"Your perfect, every inch of you is perfection"

JAY
Jay is my fiancé, we have been dating for a few years now and finally want to make us official. His family accepted me really well and even treated me like their own daughter.

We were on a family trip, me Jay his parents and his sister Karina. I wanted to have some fun on this trip so I decided to act carelessly and I sent a pic of me in a lingerie to Jay while we were eating dinner. I sat next to him and saw him looking at the pic and his reaction was priceless.

He turned to me as I payed no attention and continued talking to his sister, I expected him to excuse us for some us time if you know what I mean 😏 but no he smirked and continued eating. I was kinda disappointed but oh well, I was talking as I felt a warm hand rest on my bare thigh.

My breath stopped as he started making circles on my thighs, I looked up to see him doing exactly what I did. Paying no attention. I held his hand to stop before he reached my pants but I was too slow cuz he used his other hand to hold both my hands and easily slipped his fingers in my skirt.

I held my breath as his fingers reached my wet panties and he bowed his head to mine and whispered "soo wet for me already princess?" I faked a smile and tried to listen to what Karina was talking about but I couldn't focus as Jays long veiny fingers were flicking my clit back and forth at a fast pace.

I gulped hard as he fasted his fingers making me curl my toes for pleasure, Karina unnie was talking to me but as soon as Jay put in a third finger I accidentally let a moan escape and Jay immediately pulled his fingers out. Everyone looked at me as I bowed my head and apologised "I'm sorry my stomach kinda hurts" they all nodded and continued as I glared at Jay.

He chuckled and brought his finger to his mouth as he sucked off all my wetness, I looked around hoping no one saw that but I couldn't last anymore I stood up "I'm sorry eomma, appa, unnie but I'm really tired so me and Jay will head off to sleep" we said our goodbyes and went to our room. As soon as we got into our room Jay locked the door and threw me on the bed.

"You make me soo needy princess"

JAKE
Me and Jake have been dating for a few months now, me as the schools IT girl and him as the hot bad boy making us the couple everyone loves 💅💅

We were in maths and it was getting sooooo boring so I decided to go through my snap and send a nude pic to Jakey, he was talking to his friends and as soon as I sent it he picked up his phone but when he opened the pic his face turned red. Damn he's soo cute, he looked up at me as I smirked and put my hand up.

"Mrs my stomach really hurts can I go to the nurses office, Jake can take me" the teacher just nodded not bothered enough to argue. I got up and dragged him to the nearest empty classroom, I locked the door and closed the curtains as I slowly approached Jake.

I pulled him by his tie and sat on one of the tables as I smashed my lips on his, I felt him smirk against my lips as his hands roamed around my body. My fingers played with his hair as I wrapped my legs around his waist closing the gap between us. I moved down to his neck leaving dark hickeys as he moaned for me.

"Fuk Y/N you always know how to make me want you"

SUNGHOON
Sunghoon and I got married last year, from enemies to lovers type story.

I was at home and got bored of watching tv so I decided to send a sexy pic to Hoonie to drag him home, I went into my room and took a pic of my bare thighs to tease him and sent it with the words 'should I send this to Sunoo?' I knew that would get him protective.

He responded in all caps 'NO THAT IS MINEEEEE' I chuckled as I looked at his location and it seemed like my plan worked, I got changed into a sexy lingerie knowing full well he's just gonna rip it off.

A few minutes later he came running into the house and pulled me into our room as he threw me on the bed "who told you that you can share your body with anyone but me" I smirked as he leaned his face in and placed his plump lips on mine.

He ripped off the lingerie as I thought he would as his hands roamed my body "this is all mine baby gurl" he started attacking my boobs. He made his way back to my lips as he placed his hand in between my thighs and stroked my pussy.

"Only I can touch this"

YOIIIII SOS IF THATS A BIT SHORT BUT IM BUSY WITH EXAMS SO DEAL WIV IT
VOTE IF YOU WANNA MARRY ENHA HYUNGS

YOIIIII SOS IF THATS A BIT SHORT BUT IM BUSY WITH EXAMS SO DEAL WIV ITVOTE IF YOU WANNA MARRY ENHA HYUNGS