Epilogue

this chapter will consist of many time skips.

Nyomi pov

I waddle to the couch as I had a pile of snacks in my hand. Irvin had made me take a break from my job now I just sit at home not doing anything well I was too big to do any thing else. My hormones was crazy and I knew I was getting to Irvin but he made no complaints. I would wake him up in the middle of the night with my weird cravings and every thing else.

I have been  having pains through the day but I didn't want to worry and call Irvin freaking out like last time only for it to be a false alarm.

"Are you messing with momma again baby" I say rubbing belly as I fell another cramp like feeling come along.

Irvin and I decided to not learn the gender. Well it was mainly my idea but I knew I would be happy about any gender the baby is.

We had to make sure we had gender neutral clothes. I had went over board when I came to buying all the baby things. And we had more than enough things to last us a life time.

After I had benge two more movies the cramps was getting worse and I becided to distract myself with more snacks.

Soon as I got up I felt water rush down my Leg I had looked down at the water that had pooled around me on the floor.

My water just broke

I immediately went into action pick up my phone and calling Irvin.

call

"h-

"Vinny my water just broke"

I cut him off and he immediately went silent. after awhile of not hearing a response I look at the phone seeing if he had hung up.

"Vinny"

I spoke confused about everything. this guy really is going to ignore his pregnant Fiancé, who is going into labor. not long I could feel a contraction come on which had me gritting my teeth together.

The door had burst open revealing a panicked irvin his hair a mess as if he had ran his hands through his hair over and over again.

another contraction came on which had me irritated by Irvin just standing there staring  looking at me in horror.

"you idiot can you go and get the hospital bag and not sit here staring at me like a idiot" I said screaming through another contraction. He immediately went into action going up the steps and coming down in with the hospital bag.

We both hurried into the car irvin helping me down the stairs as I waddled quickly to the car. trying to controlled my breathing as Irvin drove  I  couldn't  focus on anything else. as it felt like it was taking forever to get the hospital I looked up to see if we were any closer.