Chapter 18

Irvin Pov

Irvin Pov

I was in my home office trying to find out which mafia broke into mini house. I had to finish all my work early since my sister Kayden was going to be home again. which meant I had to take off work.

My mini was still asleep and waking up beside her almost made me not want to get out of bed this morning. I heard a knock on the door when I saw mini walk in her hair in a messy bun with one of my t-shirts on that stopped right above her mid-thigh. I could tell she didn't have a bra on by the way her nipples showed through.

she walked in with a tray looking at me sheepishly. "I saw you didn't cook breakfast so I made it" I felt my lips tilt up as I gestured for her to come here. taking the tray and placing it on my desk. she watch me as I cleared a stop on my desk and lift her up placing her on the desk.

I kiss down her neck and she lets out a moan. she knows how to tease me even if she wasn't trying. As I kissed down her neck I slowly undo the buttons on the dress shirt. until I unbutton enough button to suck on her breast. playing with the diamond nipple rings giving each great the same attention.

she moaned loader as I lifted up her shirt pooling it around her waist as I tugged on the waistband of her panties still giving attention to her breast.

I eventually took her panties off lowering myself to my knees.  As she tries to close her legs but I stop her leg from closing her legs burying my head between her legs.

  As she tries to close her legs but I stop her leg from closing her legs burying my head between her legs

Nyomi pov

I moan as I feel Irvin lips on my core. I have never had anyone to get down on their knees for me before. I would be lying if I didn't this is the best I ever had. he continued teasing me. Before i knew I felt my self grow closer. cuming and letting go no longer after as I tried to catch my breath. he stood up and smirked down at me.

I didn't know if he wanted me to pleaser him back so getting down from his desk I tugged on his joggers. he caught me and making me look up at him. didn't he want me to pleaser him. Jace always worried about pleasing him first. sometimes he didn't even care if I came or not.

"mini as much a I want you to, and trust me I want you to, we have to be at my parents house in less than a hour"

I get pulled out of my waving thoughts. think about what he said. his parents, he wants me to meet his parents.