Chapter 7

Nyomi pov

Nyomi pov

I was getting ready for my weekly family dinner again I get dress in tan and white long sleeve shirt. Pair with some jean shorts
Outfit below

I knew this saw going to be a train reck of a dinner

I knew this saw going to be a train reck of a dinner. Navy bring home a man after I couldn't keep one. Fuck my life.

Arriving to my parents house I was surprised to see that navy wasn't here yet. She was always here before me.  When i
I walked in everything was squeaky clean. All the surfaces was shiny were u could see my reflection. Mom was in the kitchen in a floral dress. Her hair in a high bun. The house smell like the delicious food that ma was cooking.

"Nyomi your finally here, hurry, hurry  set setting the table before your sister come"  she says spotting me in the kitchen.

Knowing ma I set the table before she tell papa on me.

There was a knock and ma went practically
running to the door. I heard ma, navy, and some one one familiars voice but I could quit put a name to it.

They walked in the living room. And I drop the plate the plate breaking. Immediately. When it hit the ground. The familiar face that I didn't want to see agian standing. Right in front of me in my parents dinning room.

Jace my ex was standing there next to my ma and sister. Ma had a big smile on her face. Jace smirked at me. While navy looked guilty.

I knew there and then what was happening. She was dating jace. Tears sprung to my eyes and I just wanted to break down crying.

"Nyomi look who it is isn't, this was wonderful". I look over at her. A angers look on my face.

WONDERFUL what's wonderful about this.
Navy walked toward me and I walked backward not wanting her any closer.

" ny I am sorry , I didn't mean for it to turn out like this"

"LIKE WHAT YOU SLEEPING WITH MY EX" she shurgged her shoulders and I scoffed at her.

"Nyomi stop being immature you know what your sister meant" I can't believe after all of this ma is still taking her side.

Dad came for his study hearing all commotion. His eyes widen when he walked in the room.

"What are you doing in my house" papa asked Jace. Papa never took my side but he didn't like how Jace had treated me.

"I am with your daughter sir" Jace says like this was a totally normal thing.

"Love her and nothing can change that"
This asshole serious right now. Is this some type of prank. I am I like dreaming. This can't be real

"So like what did our whole relationship you where using me to get to navy"

"No, but soon as I saw her I knew that I had chosen the wrong sister and you breaking up with me opened my eyes to the real women I love" he confessed. My heart tightened in my chest. Even though I didn't love Jace anymore. It hurt knowing he thought I was just a bump in the road for actually being with my sister.

"Nyomi you can't blame the men the heart wants what the heart wants and he wanted your sister I feel like this is the perfect match" ma explained. My mouth open at the words that was actually coming out of her mouth.

I went over to navy anger radiating off of me.
A slap could be heard across the room . the only indications that I actually slap navy. Plus the fact her head snapped to the side. I went over to Jace kneeing him the balls. And he let out a groan of pain.

"I you know what,  your right you guys are perfect for each other, you're a selfish, cruel, and you all deserve each other. Go be a happy and fuck up family. But I won't be taking any part of it"

Then I turned around leaving the house not crying until I was blocks away form the house.

I felt like I been used this whole time. I knew no one could every love me. I felt so stupid how couldn't I see that he was into my sister. I thought I was better in telling when people were trying to get closer to me because my sister.

Growing up, people always wanted to hang out definitely the guys because of my sister and Jace was just the same.

All guys were just the same.

By time I was out of head I had noticed I had walked a while away from my parents house.

Not knowing we're I was at I pull out my phone. And was interrupted a car blowing it's horn.

I look up and saw Mr. Hayes no Irvin
Car window rolled down and looking at me.
"You ok"

Why am I always bumping into him it's like stalking me of something. Is this his new thing to always know where I am at.

"Yeah fine" I said wiping my tear. I could tell that he know I was lying.

"Come in get in"

"No thanks" I walked away from his car. He had gotten out of his car through me over his shoulder like I wasn't 200+.

I let out a sqeak. But excpeting that.

"Let me down I am way too heavy"

"Don't say that. I tell you whats too heavy or not and baby your not close"

I blush as he put me into the driver. Closing the door for me. Getting in the car him self. He started driving us sitting in comfortable silence. I was looking out the window when I noticed this was not the right way to my house.

"Where are we going?"

"My house."

I turned him confused. I was now in over my head I knew he wanted to kidnapp me then kill me and no one would know but my friends.

"I am not kidnapping you"
Can this guy read thoughts or what. How did he know what I was thinking.

We stopped in front of a huge mansion