Chapter 26

Irvin pov

Irvin pov

I shot him in the leg one more time as he let out a scream. This asshole thought he could could walk into my business and try to hurt my women.
"She doesn't want you anymore she wants me," He said spitting out the blood that had collected in his mouth next to my feet.

I let out a dark chuckle punching him in his already bruised face. I put my gun in my pocket tired of his delusional ass. Signally my men to finish him off.

When I made to my office I text my mini checking up on her she was sick this morning but still decided to go to her friends. I took that as the perfect opertuntiy to torture Jaceher ex. He had been in the basement for 4 days now, and I didn't want mini to know the little details. She knew I was going to warned, but by that I ment tortureD. He already had his warning.

My mini💕💍
I am convinced you have a bigger ass then me

Me
I definitely don't

My mini💕💍
It's nothing to be a ashamed of I am an ass women

Me
I'm not but u have the digger ass I stare at it everyday

My mini💕💍
You stare at my ass everyday

Me
U my women I have to make sure I get my fill

My mini💕💍
Damn that mean I got to start getting my fill to.
Don't be shocked if I smack yo ass way more.

I chuckle at her text I love this women.

Her text had only made me more sure in my decision.

I was going to take nyomi to Italy with me. its a bissness trip but I knew I wouldn't be able to stay away from nyomi for two weeks so I decided to bring her along.

Nyomi and I needed break from everything she had seem stressed lately and had been blowing up over some of the most simple things. when I was talking to my mom the other day  I had brung it up and she had mention that nyomi might be pregnant. And I was screatly hoping that was the case.

I wanted to see my mini all cute and round with my baby.

knowing that my mini might be pregnant I had to make sure that I proposed soon. I didn't know if nyomi would think it was too early but I was willing to take the chance.

 I didn't know if nyomi would think it was too early but I was willing to take the chance

Nyomi pov

I groan as Aria and Zoey pushed me into Aria's bathroom. With a pregnancy stick in my hand. "I am telling you I am not pregnant"

"Girl you don't know that you told us you and Irvin have not been using protection, and you just told us you have been sick lately. Plus you have had a adittude every since you got here,"  Aria points out. She was right I had all the signs but I didn't want to admit it to myself. I had already saw the signs before I came here but was too scared.

Taking the pregnancy test was making it set in stone. I would have to come to the truth and actually tell Irvin that I was pregnent.

"I can't be pregnant."

"well, you are so get your ass in there and pee on that got damn stick," Zoey says. I groan knowing I wasn't going to get out of this anytime soon.  Deciding in the end just to pee on the sink.

Waiting for the test the girls and I lied on Aria's bed. They were sqealing about being aunties and I just wanted to forget adout everything. How was I going to tell Irvin if I was pregnant. We have only been with each other for 8 months what if he thought it was too soon.

we haven't even talked about having kids what if he never wanted kids.

"Girl it will be okay he loves you you guys will work very thing out stop over thinking everything." Aria confonfered rubbing her hand down my back.

****

I look at them nervously as they both started at the pregnancy test. A few moments later they both aria started screaming and jumping. once they both saw that I was as jumping for joy with them. Deep down I was happy but all the negative just keep replaying in my head.

"Damn girl yo ass is really knocked up".  I couldn't fully process everything I stood there in slience. I hadn't noticed but when I felt tears on my cheeks and Aria came up to hug me. the I final fully let out a sob as I couldn't stop the tears from falling

I wanted to blame all of it on irvin but I knew I could blame anyone but myself. I never took extra preclusion knowing deep down inside that I wanted to start a family with Irvin. I had been with Jace previously but I never really thought about having a family with him. I could never see myself with him longer down the line when it came to starting family.

But I could see and wanted to have a future with Irvin. I wanted wanted to be his wife, to have many kids, and be old together thinking about when they were younger.

💕💗💕💗💕💗💕💗💕💗💕
Thank you for all the love on this book we have finally made it to 100k reads and
4k votes.💕💕🎉😘🥰🎉

Please correct me on anything that doesn't make sense or is wrong I really wanted to get this out early for all the reads and votes.