Chapter 8

Nyomi pov

Nyomi pov

We were in his huge kitchen. He was cooking some pasta. While I watch his back muscles flex. I was trying to convince Irvin to make brownies. I don't know what he had against brownies they were the best dessert next to chocolate cover strawberries.

"Uuhhh... irvinnnn let's make brownies please."

"No"
I swung my feet like a kid. I know childish but after day I had all I wanted was a tub of ice cream. With a pan of warm brownies. And Irvin was currently stoping my fantasy.

"I'll give you something in return" I say a smirk it's way on my face. He finally turns around with a smirk of his own.

"And what would that be"

"Hhmmmmmm" I pretend to think about it. I knew what I was going give Him.

"You should find everything you need to make brownies". He agree. I knew that was going to work.

I hoped out of my chair in excitement.
Making my way to the pantry getting all the ingredients for the brownies. I was mixing the ingredients while Irvin made our plates.

Placing the pan in the oven. Sitting next to Irvin as we eat. My phone pinged looking at the contacts I see its ma. she Waited this long to try contact me. she obviously don't care how I feel. she never did she only saw navy as her real daughter. Now that her favorite daughter got the men she thought was the best. course she was happy for him she didn't think I deserved Jace. but navy on the other hand she thought she deserved Jace. I had actually forgotten about the events that happened earlier before texting me.

The door burst open and a young man who has similar features to Irvin. Comes in and the more I look at him I see that he was the other guy on the paparazzi post. He had brown hair and brown grey eyes . his build was less of a stronger build than Irvin but still had quite a few muscles. he also wore a smile unlike Irvin.

"And who might this beauty be?" he say a smirk playing on his face. By his flirty and playful nature I remember this guy from the club the other day.

"I'm Nyomi"

"Such a beautiful name for such beautiful girl."

Irvin glares at him with a warning look on his face which makes me chuckle. the oven beeps and I go to check up on the brownies. poking the middle of the brownies to see that they were done. I put the pan on the counter.

"Do you have ice cream" I asked

I turned to him to see him already looking at me. With the other guy having a smirk playing on his face.

"Sorry to tell you donna but this downer right here doesn't have ice cream" he says pointing to Irvin. donna, didn't I just tell him that my name was Nyomi.

"Its Naomi. Now that I think about it you never told be your name." He look at me side ways.

"You don't know my name." he asked shooked. I mean am I suppose to know his name. he let out a chuckle. like he didn't believe what I just said.

"Its Marcus Hayes at your service donna " he bows. I let out a sigh. how does donna and Naomi even sound the same. its no way he could be getting the two names mixed up.

"repeat after me...... NI......OO........ME"

he chuckle at me. what's so funny.

"are you getting my name wrong on purpose" I scold him. A smirk starts to grows on his face. walking over to him I hit him. he whines like a baby.

"Irvin get your donna she hitting me" I hit him again and he wines even more.

"what can I do to get on your good side Donna"

" get me some ice cream"

"right away donna" he yells running out of the door.

Irvin pov

my brother is a big pain in my ass. I don't even know what he was doing here. he kept calling her Donna I knew what he was doing. but Nyomi didn't. watching Naomi in my home and cooking Is something I want to see every day. don't get me started on when she bent to get the pan out of the oven. her ass had all my attention. Marcus knew that.That's why he was smirking at me. he knew I was an ass men and Naomi has the perfect ass.

"your brother is something" she turns toward me after Marcus left. I nodded my head in agreement. growing up Marcus was alway by my side. I trust him more then I trust anyone that's why he is my right hand men.

even though he is a immature asshat he takes his job serous.

"ready to try my browines" she asked not even waiting for my response before going over the the pan. I am not a big fan of sweets. I try to not eat them because I don't find use in them. she comes over to me with the brownies.

"open up big boy, ready for my gift." I glare at her nickname and she chuckles in response. but still I open my mouth as she told me. shoving the brownie in my mouth. she has a hopeful look in her eyes. Knowing that she wants me to enjoy the brownie.

I hide my expression. trying not to express how good they actually were. while she was looking at me nervously. I shrugged letting the smile I wanted to show break out on my face. she shoved my shoulder noticing that I actully like her brownies.

While we continued reading I got a text from Marcas

Marcas
Ran into problem tell Donna I will get her ice cream later.

I sighed.

"marcas had something to do he'll bring you your ice cream next Time he see you" she mumble something under her breath like
where can a girl get some ice cream up in here.

"its getting a little late you should take me home" I look outside to see it was in fact dark.

"maybe you could just sleep here" I suggest not ready for her to go home yet. she thought about it for a minute.

"I don't even have any clothes"

"you can borrow some of my clothes."

she looked at me for a moment before saying

"I don't think that they will fit". I looked at her.

" they will" was all I said before walking away her following. after picking up a t- shirt and cotton short for her to wear. I gave it to her leading her to the guest bed room where she could change.

"thank you" she said as she walked into the guest room. I walked back to my bed room changing my self. forcing myself not to go to the guest bed room to her and sleep at her side.