Chapter 6

Nyomi pov

Nyomi pov

I didn't feel good this morning even. Every muscle in my body was in pain everytime I moved. I felt nauseous. And I couldn't even get up long enough to get breakfast.
All I did this morning was lay in my bed. I hadn't even had the energy to grab the remote to turn some Disney on.

My stomach grumble and I knew at this point I had to try to get up again. Starting to get up my body screamed out in pain. Hold my self up on anything that I could grasp while slowly limping/walking to my kitchen.

Opening the the fridge I groan when I just realize that I did have any food. I was going to go grocery shopping today. I grabbed an apple which was really the only thing I had. And pouted while in ate the apple.
This day literally couldn't get any worst then this.
I really didn't want to ask for the girls help but I don't think I could make it throughout the day without it. Making it back to my room I grab my phone from my nightstand to text the girls.
Bitches🖕🏼🖕🏼🤪🤪🥴🥴🥴

Me
I am dying 👿🤢🤮

No filter 😂🤣💗
I told u to stop sleeping with That fan on

Me
I literally can't with u rn

Ariel💕💕🐠🐠
Do u need something

Me
Yes i am bout to start making struggle meals

Ariel💕💕🐠🐠
Ok be there in a few

Poison 🍃
I am going to the club tonight whose joining

No filter😂🤣💗
Count me i need some dick

Ariel💕💕🐠🐠
IDK yet how sick are u Nyomi

Me
U can go I not that sick

Ariel 💕💕🐠🐠
K count me in

That was a lie. I don't remember the last time I was this sick . But didn't want to stop her for having fun for me. I wasn't worth all of that .

I felt a little better since the morning. Aria had came around gave me some medicine with two boxes of pizzas. which she new I loved. I was on my 7th movie For today Munching on my pizza. I had only at three slices of pizza not wanting to get nauseous again. But the medicine she gave definitely help with that.

I still had to finish some work that I didn't finish that Friday. But I had fell asleep on the computer. When I woke up next it was dark outside and my phone was blowing up.
When I looked to see why I saw that ivy had sent pictures of the girls and her at the club
Bitches🖕🏼🖕🏼🤪🤪🥴🥴🥴
Posion 🍃

When I looked to see why I saw that ivy had sent pictures of  the girls and her at the club Bitches🖕🏼🖕🏼🤪🤪🥴🥴🥴Posion 🍃

I was glad they were having a good time

I was glad they were having a good time. I sighed knowing I was u going to to be up all night. I felt better then this morning but I still felt stuffy.

Next day

I though by time today I would be good enough to go work but walking up I felt worst then yesterday. And I thought I was getting better. I couldn't go to work in this condition So I called off. After taking my medicine  fell asleep again.

I woke up when I heard a knock on the door it was probably aria coming to check up on me again before she went in to work.

"aria I know your concern but I am I grow women I can take care of myself" my voice raspy from the fact I just woke up and the the fact that I was sick.
My eyes widen once I see Mr. Hayes. He looks me up and down. Which made me realize what I was wearing.

I was wearing a oversized t-shirt that stoped less than mid way up my thigh, no bra , with my curls everywhere falling out of the ponytail that I put in Yesterday.

I closed the door in his face running to my room to get a pair of leggings. Running back down stairs to open the door agian. Mr.Hayes is still standing there in all his full glory. Instead of in a suit he had. All black jeans and a black t-shirt making his muscles looks 10x hotter.
He has a bag in lifting it up saying
"Can I come in"

I nodded my head getting out of the door way to let him in.  He walks in scanning my apartment. Which was small with him standing in it.
"What are you doing here"

"Your sick"

"Uhhhh.. how did you know that"
"You work for me" I looked at him like he was crazy.

"That still doesn't explain why your here"

"Your sick you need someone to take care of you so I am here" is this guy is insane he didn't even know I worked for him a week ago now he's over here bring me things because I am sick. Jace didn't even want to sleep in the same when I was sick. This guy just willingly comes over.

"Whats in the bag"
he hands it over to me I look and see there was chocolates, soup, and medicine in there.

"Lay down I know you can't be feeling better"
I followed his instructions going to lay down in the bed while he warms up the soup for me. Moving around my apartment like he have been here a million times.

As I eat my soup I put it on the movie turning red. Laying back in my head board. I look over and see Mr. Hayes still at he end of my bed.

"Mr. Hayes you can come up here if you want" I said offer. He looks over at me to see if I was really ok with it.
Before taking off his shoes and sitting next to me against my headboard and says

"Irvin...call me Irvin"

💗💗💗💗💗
Thank you for my first vote I am so excited to start this new story. This is my first story I have actually publish and ready to do more.