Chapter 16

Irvin Pov

Irvin Pov

I watched as Nyomi walked out of her room in this small apartment that she owns. My mini should not have nothing but the best which was why I wanted her to move in with me. First, I knew had to make her officially mine though. Tonight, I am taking her out on date so that I could make it official.

All the press had already painted us as dating as if we were already together. Rumors were going around the office no matter how much Nyomi ignore them all. I could tell they kind of got to her. I was proud of everyone thinking she was mine. After all she was the my future donna. I had to show her that. Along with all the notice from the press. Some other mafias had also notice the beaty at my side.

My mafia has been so successful over the years because I never had a weakness all the people in my family were well quipped of taking care of themselves in danger. Nyomi whoever was not. Which was why I had put extra security around her. They were always outside her office, and would be following her when I wasn't around, she had come to me with her concerns about the bodyguards following her and I told her it was for protection from the press.

Nyomi walked out of her room with a white tank top with a khaki shirt that stopped above her knees and a white knitted cardigan. I looked her up and down making sure she knew how fucking sexy I found her. I went over to her slapping ass so she could pick up on how good she look. She chuckled at my actions. I would do anything to hear her chuckle again.

Nyomi outfit

I could admire this women all night but unfortunly I had something else planned so I walked her to the car

I could admire this women all night but unfortunly I had something else planned so I walked her to the car. When in the car Nyomi was trying to get me to tell her where we were going. Then continued to pout when I didn't tell her. I think she thought if she pout I was would tell her which I was tempted to but didn't.

I opened the door for her when we made to the place. I heard her gasped as she looked at all the lights and rides at the fair i had taken her too.

"You like it" I asked knowing the other day she had mentioned  she hadn't went to a fair in a while. She shook her head yes grabbing my hand and pulling me forward.  Which she had kept of hold of for the rest whole night. We walked around the fair getting ice cream which mini said it was a must.  She paused in front on of the games that had a large  stand that had stand set up where there as a bunch of puppies. Running around in the pin that they were in.