Chapter 29

Irvin pov

Irvin pov

When I made it to the warehouse Jayden and Marcus was already there with Atticus sitting in a on guard stance. Soon as Atticus saw me he let out a couple of loud barks. but didn't pull against the leash that Jayden was holding. Now better trained.

I had left him with Jayden while we where away. I wanted to surpise nyomi with everything  we had set up.

Today is my mini birthday. when we woke up she didn't say anything brushing it off like it was any other day. Knowing my mini family she probably didn't celeabrate but that would change with me around.

This day was my mini's day and I would let her know.

Previous to this I had went shopping for Nyomi. To get a dress for later on tonight. I was getting weird stared as a grown bulky men in a women section but it didn't bother me. I knew all to known about my mini but once It came to shopping I was at a total lose.

I had contacted aria and Zoey asking for there help. Once I had told then the plan for tonight they both squealed in the phone and said they would be on the first flight to Italy.

Everyone was flying in today for the surprise except for her family. it was clear to me that nyomi now wanted nothing to do with her family. I decided bringing them here would only ruin the special night.

"you ready bro" Marcus asked a huge smirk on his face. I flicked him off.

"you just need to worry about your part in tonights plan" he chuckle but shook his head none the less.

"you got it." He said and I walked away ready to go back to my mini.

Hopping in the car I make my way to one of my many homes. I own homes all around the world. usually when I have a bissnes trip or mafia business to take care of. I am there for more then 3 days. Not wanting to stay at hotels I just bought a house at my main bases.

When I had walked in the home Nyomi was lying on the couch popcorn in her hand as she watch those Disney shows she just love. I think this one was the pretty and beast. I Don't but I know she always wants me to watch I with her.

she gets mad at me everytime she quizzes me on the different Disney and I don't know but kisses me at the end making me watch more of the Disney with her.

once she notices me. I go over to her giving her a kiss and lifting her up off the couch. soon as I have her in my arms. she wraps her legs around me.  while I smack her ass.

"that was quick" she stated smiling at me. "I told you that it wouldn't last no more than five hours."

she hummed placing her lips on mine again and pulling away. "well you said that last time and came back late" I groan remember what she was referring to. a quick meeting had turned into a immediate mission.  I didn't have  time to tell nyomi what was happening.