Chapter 27

Nyomi pov

Nyomi pov

I was excited but nervous as we got on the plane.
Irvin is taking me to a trip to Italy and I was glad because I really needed this break.

I haven't told Irvin yet about the pregnancy. I wanted to hold on longer. I was scared to know what would happen. But I was determined to tell him while on this trip.

The airport outfit I decided to go with was a two-piece grey set. my hair in a ponytail.

Outfit

I had sat next to Irvin trying to receive his body heat as the plane was cold

I had sat next to Irvin trying to receive his body heat as the plane was cold. Once we had took off Irvin had been working on bissness. I wanted to complain but I knew that was only my hormones speaking. Plus I knew he had to get his work done.

I was tired of looking out the window and watching Disney movies so I called one of the flight attendants over. I looked all the food options not able to choose between all the options I order all of it. I whisper my order to all the kind flight attendant not wanting Irvin to know.

Quicker than I expected the flight attendants brought out the food one by one. At first Irvin was still caught up on his laptop but by time the flight attendants had brought out all the items. Irvin was looking over a me.

I wasn't going to eat all the food but I couldn't choose between the foods and I didn't want to limit myself from all the options.

"What I couldn't choose." he sighed his lips curling up at the corner and a little smile came on my face once I realized that he wasn't  mad or telling me about how I was over doing it.

I took my time eat everything not taking more than two bites of anything so that I could taste everything while not getting full to soon. when I came to the good items I moaned at the taste which had irvin looking over at me again. Which  just made me chuckle.

"You have to taste this, this is my new favorite food" I said lifting the spoon to his lips. he look up from his laptop looking towards me then  down at the spoon that had a combination of two desserts that were really good.

"I am not eating that shit" he stated and I poke out my bottom lip.

"Please you want regret it." he look at me then down at the spoon and sighed opening his mouth to taste. as he chewed, I waited for his approval but be didn't say Anything looking back to his laptop.

"How was it" I asked.

Pulling his laptop off his laptop he pulled me onto his lap. holding my hip placing his head in my neck.

"I have tasted something better". I blushed.
at his comment running my hand through hair. As he rub curled on my hips and back.
And we stayed like that for the rest of the fight before I fell asleep.

*****

We had landed and Irvin was immediately call to the warehouse. Instead of being mad I had taken this opportunity to set up an appointment.

I got in a taxi, dress in an all-black outfit pair with glasses and a hat. I wanted to set up this appointment before I had told Irvin. To make sure I knew for sure I was pregnant. Tonight, he was taking me to dinner I wanted to tell him. I took this as a perfect opportunity. by now I wish that Irvin would connect the clues.

I had been throwing up all week.

I had to sneak away from all the body guards that Irvin had on me. I could go one place without needing an oversize muscular man by my side at every Moment and yes that included Irvin.

We had arrived to the small clinic my nerves was on the high but I didn't show it as I smile at the taxi driver paying him grabbing my bag and walking into the clinic.  when I had check in at the desk it only took me 5 mins as they started my appointment.

My hands was shacking after the doctor had did all the necessary test. once the doctor came in with the kind smile on her face. I sucked in a breath not ready.

"so ms. Jackson we have got the test results and congrats you are pregnant, three weeks to be exact". I groan because I knew deep down I wanted the doctor to somehow say that the test I had was rigged. And that I wasn't in fact pregnant.

" during these early stages you want to be careful  try to stay away from alcohol  or medicines that that has not been prescrided to you". I nodded my head taking in everything walking out of the doctors. my phone rang and I picked it looking to see it was irvin

" h-

he cut me off as soon as I pick up his call.

"were are you"

"I went on a walk, to get use to Italy we are going be two weeks"

That was a lie by but couldn't tell him the truth. He would freak out if I would have told him I went to the doctor. And I couldn't tell him the reason why I went.

"you could have went on a walk with the bodyguards, you need to stay safe"

he yelled his deep voice rising. I was surprise but I knew he had only want to keep me safe. So I rolled my eyes even though he couldn't see me through the phone.

" I will be prefecly fine, and don't yell a me again asshole" was all I said before hanging up the phone and call a taxi.

I was angry but the more I thought about it in taxi ride to the home. I regretted my decision to yell at him and call him an asshole. Uhhhh my emotions are everywhere.

When I had got to the house irvin was there and he didn't look pleased. I walk past him rolling my eyes getting ready to go to dinner. he if want to be mad he could be mad but I wasn't going to deal with it.

I came back in one piece didn't.

💕💗💕💗💕💗💕💗💕💗💕💗
I know last chapter was kinda a cliffhanger. I was trying to get this chapter of earlier.

Sorry for any mistakes. Don't be Afraid to correct me. I actually like correcting this story for future readers or people who reread.