Chapter 11

Irvin povI was in the of a meeting when my phone was going off

Irvin pov
I was in the of a meeting when my phone was going off. I looked it was one off. To see Jayden contacts. I was planning on head back tomorrow after a few thing but I had kayden go back early to handle a few things at the office

Not worrying about the itailan who was sitting across from me I picked up the phone when I heard it ringing.

"Boss Nyomi was taken to the hospital"

I stand up quickly stood at his words all eyes on me at my sudden out burst.

"I am on my way, what happened? what do you know so far?"

"She passed out, all I I know is they're running test now."

I tell my workers to get the jet ready and I hurry out of the warehouse Marcas following.

I could tell he had a lot of questions but he did ask me.

We were in the jet with in hours. My mind was running wild. We made it to the the hospital a few hours after that. Marcus had went to deal with the Italians.

Rushing into the hospital I go up to the receptionist and say. "Nyomi Jackson"

"Are you a family member," she asked and I didn't hesitate before saying
"She is my wife"

She nodded her head and told me her room number. Walking in Nyomi hospital room I saw her laying in the hospital bed wires poking out of her arms.

She look a little pale to the skin like she wasn't eating enough. The monitor beeping that reinsured me that she was okay. Letting me calm down.

The doctor came and the room and explained to me that Nyomi had passed out from not enough nutrients in her body and that she would wake up in a hour or so.

I sighed knowing it wasn't something too serious. I still wondered why she wasn't eating. But soon as she wakes up I am making sure she eats every hour of the day.

A few hours later  I was sitting on the chair beside Nyomi bed. I was uncomfortable in this and I just wish I could see her eyes. I would definitely getting a better room for her once she wakes up. I distract myself self with my work.

A groan pulls me from my thoughts as I look at Nyomi and away from my laptop. Immediately going to help Nyomi sit up. Placing my hand on her lowers back as I do so.

I call the doctor in and they doctor rushes in  checking her vitals and eyes and everything.

"Ok looks like everything is fine just make sure you eat and you should be out of the hospital by time tomorrow If your husband to monitor you".

The doctor said husband I would see surprised on her face. Nyomi nodded her head looking down at her lap. The doctors walking back out after knowing she was okay.

"Husband huh" she teased. And I let out a low chuckle.

Nyomi pov

Nyomi pov

I woke up to beeping and my headache still there but definitely not like before. I felt a little drowsy. My eyelids felt heavy.

I tried to open my eyes struggling when I eventually got my eyes open.

I immediately closed them when I was meet with a bright room.

Groaning a the light Hurting my eyes. I felt someone sit me up and I looked over to see Irvin holding me.

Before I could prossses anything more. The doctor came in explaining how I passed out and that I could leave tomorrow under super vision from my husband.

I was confused what husband he was talking about until remembered that Irvin was in the room. Did he say he was my husband?

I put my head down a blush coming onto my face.

"Husband huh" I teased
Hearing him chuckle.

I was glad he was here but embarrassed that he had to see me like this. I didn't think me not eating was a big deal. To the point I would pass out.

"Are you hungry" Irvin asked me and I looked up at him shacking my head no.
He looked at me longer like we wasn't sure if I was telling the truth before he called someone putting his phone to his ear and walking out if the room.

Looking at my phone I see that the girls had been blowing up the group chat.

Ariel💕💕🐠🐠
R u ok ny

No filter 😂🤣💗
Girl u better respond Ivy told us what happened.

Me
I am fine I just past out from not enough nutrients.

I placed my phone back down when I noticed that Irvin had walked back in the room with bags in his hand.

he handed me a container of food the held tocos and a other container of fruit and the other. I set on the side table and he gives me a look that has me picking back up the container.

I sighed placing the plate down. After a few bites.
I had to use the restroom so thorough my Leah to the side of the bed getting up.
My knees almost gave but before Irvin was at my side hold me up.

"You shouldn't be walking"
He said lifting me up and on instinct I wrapped my legs around his waist.

He waited outside the restroom the whole time asking me every five seconds if I was ok.

He even carried me back to my bed and didn't leave my side for the rest of the night.

I had never had any take care of me like this. Not my mom not my family. My parents haven't even text me one time that I was here. And I knew they knew I was in the hospital.

They didn't text why or how I was in the hope . But they blow up my phone about navy and Jace.

And I didn't want to Amit this to myself but they were half of the reason I was in the hospital.

All I wanted to do was take my mind off all that was happening around me.

💗💕💗💕💗💕💗💕💗💕💗
Thank you for 1k reads