Chapter 21

nyomi pov

nyomi pov

I wake up in Irvin arms his soft snores with the sound of his phone ringing filling the room. reaching over Irvin to his nightstand him tightening his grip on me.

" Irvin wake up your phone has been going off for about five minutes Now" I was being dramatic but I was frustrated. he loose his grip a little allowing me to grab his phone from the bedside. I see that Marcas was calling him.
"Irvin" He didn't respond so I just answered putting the phone to my ear.

"hello"

"bro I have been sitting here for about an hour trying to hack into this Russian stupid ass security system. you know you are better at this then me" I hear him rant. while I let him before answering

"I could do if it's really hard."

"Donna?"

" it's Nyomi but Irvin is currently unresponsive ,aka sleep" I tell him. "I will call back later" Before he could hang up I stop him." I am head of the tech department if you. don't think I couldn't hack a security system I shouldn't have my job." he sighs through the phone. "okay I will send the coding right over" I giggle in delight hanging up the phone on Marcus and open up my work laptop.

I see the coding that Marcus sends over and began typing away on my laptop. the security was a hard one and I haven't saw some thing this hard in a while. it was really a Challenge not many people knew about the coding that they had in there security. but the challenge just reminded me how much I loved hacking. when I finally got into the system, I Started cracking my knuckles, stretching my body. My thoughts wondering as I thought about what would be behind all the security. What would anybody have a this much for?

Looking through, I saw a list of shipment with different type of dates and  what times they were going to be shipped. I didn't know what for but the more I read what was getting shipped I saw that it was drugs and guns. My mouth hung wide open as I read through everything . Why did Marcus need to hack  into something like this? I close my laptop setting to the side.I decided to keep the information I wanted to myself until I've learned more.

*timeskip*
I was in my office still thinking about this morning while eating on a glazed donut usually around this time I will be in Irvin's office and eating lunch with him. But he was in a meeting today. A knock on the door made me sapp out of my thoughts. Jayden came walking in looking a bit out of breath." Boss lady sorry to interrupt, but Boss is about to kill someone Can you come with me. You can calm coming down".

His words weren't anything but a simple expression but for second it had me thinking about what I saw this morning.

I look at him like he was crazy . I've never seen Irvin truly mad. Of course, when we were at the family dinner, I could hear his voice that he was pissed, but he still kept a straight face. Following Jayden to Ivrin office. he open the door revealing Irvin with his hand in his hair. trying to calm himself down.  His office was destroyed  papers every where and  his lamp and photos across the room. I heard Jayden leave the door shutting behind him. So I went over to Irvin taking his hands away from his hair. Sitting on his lap side ways. Letting out a breath he turned me on his lap so that I was straddling him.

" do we need to beat some snobby bitch ass?". I asked
His grip on me tightened.

Shaking his head indicating no as he buried his head in my neck. As I feel him smile against my neck.  And I smile know I could cheer him up. After a few minutes I felt him sucked his spot on my neck.  But i didn't mind much.

A knock on the door made me pull away as Jayden spoke through the door. "Boss you and boss lady meeting is in five."

We make our way to the meeting room. While everyone was already in the room, heads Turing our way when we walked in. Irvin took his spot at the the head table as I want to go grab a chair to sit next to a Irvin but I felt his hands around the waist as he pulled me onto his lap. Everyone was looking which made me cover my face with my hands in embarrassment. Whispers filling the room.

At that moment I just wanted to sink into the Ground. Irvin held his hands on my waist not caring. Letting it all department heads give their updates. Soon it was my turn, I tried going to the front of the room, Irvin's  grip tightened on my hips, and I turned around giving him glare but he didn't let go.

At that point I knew I was going to have to present it while still sitting lap.
Looking around the room, my eyes met with Ivy's who is practically snaring at me. Ignoring her starting my presentation . While doing so I felt Irvin's thumbs circling my waist in squeezing every now and then. I try not to let the blush appear on my face as he continued.

 I try not to let the blush appear on my face as he continued

Irvin pov

My pants got tighter as my mini was presenting she didn't notice, but when she was presenting. She was moving on my lap, her tight skirt allowing me to feel and see everything as it rose on her thighs. The hickey on her neck that I pretty sure she didn't know was there showed everyone she was mine which help my situation down below.

Her outfit

All I wanted to do is keep mini close to me all the time when I got a threat earlier when I was in my meeting, I didn't know which Mafia it was

All I wanted to do is keep mini close to me all the time when I got a threat earlier when I was in my meeting, I didn't know which Mafia it was. but I need to find out.before they hurt my mini.

💕💗💕💗💕💗💕💗💕💗
Thank you for 44k+ reads this chapter didn't have much to it but it's building on to the plot.
I hope you enjoyed this chapter

Correct me if there a many mistakes kinda rushed editing

Correct me if there a many mistakes  kinda rushed editing