Chapter 3

Nyomi pov

Nyomi pov

I get dress for work in hoping that I don't see my boss today a little embarrassed that I saw him at the club. Where if I may remind you didn't want to go.
Outfit below

 I always go to the cafe in the morning if I have time and today I had time which I was really happy about

I always go to the cafe in the morning if I have time and today I had time which I was really happy about. I thought after dinner yesterday I wouldn't want to go to work today but it didn't go as bad as I thought it would.
I took a Uber to the cafe which was about a 15 min drive but luckily for me the cafe is right across the street from the office building.

Walking into the cafe I get in line to order.
"Can I get a Carmel latte with a croissant sandwich name Nyomi ."
The lady took my order and stepped aside for whoever was behind to go. Not really looking up and scrolling on my phone. Hear the lady call my name about to pay for my food when the lady told me the gentlemen behind you already payed for your food. I looked at her with confusion

"Who"

She point toward the men and I look to see who she is pointing at when I see Mr.Hayes with his three piece black signature suit on. Walking over to him I say.
"Mr. Hayes you didn't have to pay for my order"
" I know I wanted to"

" but I could pay for it my self , let me pay you back". I try to take the money out of my purse.
"You can keep your money you can just pay me in different way" I look at him confused.

"Like how"

"Go on a Date with me" this guy has to be joking look at him then look at me we're not even on the same level. I would love to go on a date with him. But come on he can't be serious .
"Are you sure"

"Why Wouldn't I be" he replied like he was talking about a business deal.
"I-I- I -..ok"
"Saturday night 5:00" he said as he walked out of the cafe his coffee in hand. When did he even start getting his own coffee I always see his assistant getting his coffee for him.
Walking in my office I immediately start on the pile of papers and checking for any mistakes that people could have made in our tech while eating the breakfast and drinking my latte . When Ivy come bursting in.

"Nyomi look at this article of the boss." She practically screamed.
Shoving her phone my face. I don't understand why it seem like she never has work to do. I look at her phone to see what she was talking about and the title of the article reads the 'bachelor boys back at it agian.'

Mr

Mr.Hayes in the middle and two other men who I always see him with walking along side of him. He did look fine as hell. Which made me the remember the events that happened earlier. I debate weather to tell Ivy or not knowing that this probably wouldn't end well. But Zoey and aria didn't really know Mr. Hayes so she was my only choose.

"Umm ...we'll Mr. Hayes actually asked me out on a Saturday". I said quietly.
"What!!! YOU"

I was offended on how she said it like he would never be seen with a girl like me.
"Yeah a little while early"

"Nyomi you joking right... cause this isn't funny."
"Do it look like I am joking to you is it that surprising that he would want to go on a date with me." She looked at then said well "look at you" she said moving her hand
Gesturing to her belly region. I scoffed. This bitch had the nerve.

I have always ways put up with Ivy rude comments and never really said anything because I don't really like conflict but this was not going to slide.

"Ivy i know you just jealous because he rejected you last night, and don't try to deny it because I know you would have been texting us about how big His his dick was but I never knew you would snoop this low. So get your jealous ass out of my office before I get you fired and you know I can" she rolled her eyes then walked out of my office. I slump down in my chair and wanted to cry because I knew she was right.

I opened my phone to instagram and typed in Hayes. His profile immediately pop up. He had 52 million followers. His bio only hhaving his full name Irvin Hayesand CEO of Hayes Inc. I scroll down his profile seeing his first picture of him and girl who look like him.
(A/n These are not my characters or how they look imagine it's the male character hI already showed)

@kaydenhayes was all that was written below They were all dress up and I could tell they were to going to a fancy event

@kaydenhayes
was all that was written below
They were all dress up and I could tell they were to going to a fancy event.
Maybe Mr.Hayes was just trying to be nice or something. He probably knew by looking at me that no one ever asks me to date. Felt sad fir me and thought he could be the first. While also getting him little sex at the ended of the date. It wasn't bazaar ti assume. Not in the mood for work any more if finish up what I was working on and get my stuff. heading out out the office.

While waiting for the uder I heard a voice call me but I ignored it.
"Nyomi listen I am sorry I step out of line, you were right. I was jealous." I turned to ivy. If she thought that was all she need for me to except her apology she was mistaken.
"Ohh come on I said one little thing don't act like you weren't thinking the same thing." The uder pulled up and I got in the car ignoring her agian.
Once in the uder i called aria and explained to her everything
"She said what" she yelled through the phone making me take the phone away from my ear at how load she was.

"I told you that bitch was going  to just throw everything you did for her in your face. She doesn't care about any but herself."
"But you really think Mr. Hayes go on a date with me" I asked need to be reinsured that it all wasn't in my head.

"Girl you have a biggest ass I ever seen the greatest boobs. Your Book and street smart. The best personality and is an independent queen he would be a fool to want to go on a date with you Because he pitty you. And if he Is only doing it for the sex tell him to go fuck himself but if you really do want to get laid which you should go for it you know no one got to see the best part."

She said referring to the piercings that I a while back after I broke up Jace.
"Thanks aria I needed that"

"Anytime you know your my bitch"

I hung up the phone getting out of the under upon arriving to my apartment. Falling asleep as soon as I hit the pillow.