Chapter 10

Irvin  pov

Irvin  pov

I was angry as I stepped into my private jet. Marcus and Jayden following right behind me. Yesterday when I was toturing the guy who bumped into Nyomi  and just thought he could just walk away. I got a call from one of my mafia base in italy. That we use for are shipment. They let the Italians raid and loss the most recent shipment.

I was going on a emergency business trip without telling nyomi I wonder what she thought when I didn't do lunch with her.

For the last few weeks Naomi and I have been getting closer. We have  went to the dinner down the street from the office building for the last few weeks.  I have learned a lot about Naomi and the more I get to know her the more I want her.

The pilot coming over the intercoms interpreted me from my thought of  my mini. I type away on my laptop keeping up to the updates on the shipment. Also keeping top with the the paper work I would be missing in the office.

*time skip*

Arriving to my ware house all three of us walk in power radiation off of us. We making it to the palace where all the shipment is done to see the damage.

"Who was in charge of this fucking shipment" I say keeping my voice calm in cold.

I already knew who but I wanted to see if anyone would come forward. I keep up aith all the things that happens in my warehouse.

Nobody said any thing so I turned I turned to Jacob the guy I knew who was in charge of the shipment and shot him in the leg.

"First you mess up my shipment then you act like a fucking pussy tell me why I should kill you right now"

"Sorry boss"

"Sorry it's going to give me back my shipment is it."

"No don"

This was going to get us nowhere where. I turned toward Jayden

"Get me all the information we know about the raid"

Walking into my office in the war house. I making a plan on stealing some Italian's shipment. When I thought about mini it was past lunch and I had told her I was in a last minute business trip.

But I am pretty sure I told *kayden to contact everyone and notify them.

Me
Have u eaten yet

Mini
Yeah u

Me
Haven't had time to but don't worry bout me

Mini
Don't u think that's a little hypocritical

I let out a chuckle at my mini. Usually people wouldn't be so blunt with me but mini didn't care and she wasn't scared of me like everyone else

"Who got  you smiling and chuckling" I hear Marcas annoying voice.

"None of your business"

I look up to see a smirk on Marcas face.

Nyomi pov

I plopped on my bed after a long day of work. My stomach grumbled reminding me I have eaten all today.

But if I eat all I puke up. My mom has been trying for I contact me for the last few days. I haven't responded to her and she even went to the lengths to get papa to try to talk to me to but it won't work this time.

I haven't told the girls yet because I am embarrassed. I know aria and  Zoey. would have my back but they would probably make it a whole situation/secne I love them for that but I just want to forget about everything.

While my stomach was telling me to eat my head was telling me to not eat . Or Irvin would leave me to.

Irvin and I have been hanging out more. And he likes to put up a cold front but he's caring and loving to those who is close to him.

He takes me out of  lunch and the times where I forgot and stacked with to much work he brings me my lunch.

I know he is a busy man but it seem like he never has anything to do during lunch.

We haven't text since a couple days ago. It seems like he is busy.

Next day

I was getting ready for work. I had a head ache but I wasn't going to let that get to me. Today was supposed to be the family dinner but it no way in hell I was going.

Outfit below

Mom had blow up my phone the night before threading me

Navy🖕😡🖕
This way he left you cause your so immature

I sighed. For your information I broke up with him is what I wanted to text back but I am not about to give her my time.

I didn't think the way I was acting was immature. And the fact she doesn't see that tells she is selfish.

If she care she would have gotten with my ex. They were only making my headache worst.

I went to then office trying to forget everything that happened so far. My headache not getting better.

By time I had look up from all my paper work and it was past lunch. My stomach remember me every minute that I hadn't eaten in a while. My eyes started to close and I fought to keep them open.

I heard an knock on my door I say come in lowly my head getting the best of me. Someone walked in. I could see who it was cause the my vision was getting blurry.

When I recognized the voice was Ivy. I didn't know why she was in. My office we have spoken in a while.

"Nyomi it's lunch I just came in to remind you I know how you get and I haven't seen you come out your office once."

I wasn't comprehending what she was saying but I knew she was saying something.

It felt like it was getting hotter and hotter in my office where I could take it any more and I need ed some fresh air.

Getting up from my seat I start to get dizzy and I have to hold on to the corner of my desk. To get catch my balance.

A wave of tiredness went over me and everything went black as I hear Ivy screaming my name.