Chapter 1

EDITED BY  

nyomi pov

I was in a meeting  currently watching as  my boss gave us an update. His arms flexing in his suit. his deep voice alluring. 

I didn't care if I was acting like ever other women in the room staring at this Greek god. God took his time with this man infront of me. All 6ft of him

I have been working at Hayes's company for four years. Now I am the head of the tech department.

A text from my mom pulled me out of my thoughts,

"Are you coming to dinner tomorrow"

I sigh as I Slumped in my seat. I didn't want to attend but knowing my mom; she would throw a fit and then get dad to try and convince me to go to dinner. Which always works. What can I say? I am a daddy's girl. And mom knew that.

I detested those family dinners, she ended up comparing me and my twin sister navy. Who is Smart, funny, outgoing, making her everything I wasn't.

 Meanwhile, I am the definition of  short, big, and shy. it's like when we were in the womb together god decided to give her all the good traits. 

Only thing I had going for me was that I was smart. But I barely had that either because sister now becoming a doctor. 

Lost in deep thoughts, by time I connected with reality, I noticed almost everyone was gone and out of the conference room leaving me and Mr. Hayes. Him giving me a blank look.

Once I notice the awkward situation I just got myself in I jump out of my seat grabbing all of my things. Rushing out of the door trying to keep my head down; upon getting to the door the messy papers tucked in my arm fell to the ground and I just wanted to groan out loud at the bane of my existence.

I couldn't embarrass myself any more than I just did. Crouching down I picked up all the papers now regretting the mid thigh black pencil shirt I chose to define my thick frame. wearing. 

Outfit below