Chapter 4

Nyomi pov

Nyomi pov

I walk into  the office building running late. Cranky because I didn't get my morning coffee. I speed walk the the elevator. Getting in the elevator I hear someone say hold the door. I see Mr. Hayes coming toward the elevator. Hurrying up I try to close the elevator door pressing the elevator button. The door was almost close into a hand stopped the elevator door. I wanted to let out a groan at the embarrassing interaction.

"Did you just try to close the elevator on me"

I gave him a grimace smile.

"Sorry didn't have a good morning, I didn't even get my morning coffee, just didn't want to talk to anyone, you don't have to pitty me anymore than you already have i get it I have fuck up life, and I am not appealing to most guys" I immediately want to face palm myself for telling This man practically my whole life story this morning.

I wanted to praise god when heard the elevator say we where on the fifth. Where my office is located. This was the first good thing to actually happen To me the whole morning. I rushed out if the evaluator loving god for this escape.

Once I made it to my office I drowned my self in work to ignoring everyone and everything around me. Someone knock on the door but I continued to type away on computer. I didn't look up until i felt some place something on my desk.when I look up I was met with Mr.Hayes assistant. Also the guy that was in the article about the bachelors boys.

"From Mr.Hayes"

Was all he said before leaving. Wanting to just to throw away whatever he gave me without looking into the bag.Curiosity took over and I really wanted know what was in there. Probably then I will throw away. Opening the Bag a see coffee and a croissants  sandwich with a side of chocolate covered strawberries. I swoon at this sweet men. Be bought me my coffee with chocolate covered strawberries who is this man and where is my boss because this is not my boss. How he never smiles or show any emotion but he over here giving me coffee and chocolate covered strawberries.

I don't remember the last time when someone have done anything this nice for me even when I was in a relationship with Jace.

I snap a picture and send it to the group chat
Bitches🖕🖕🤪🤪🤪💗💗💗

 I snap a picture and send it to the group chatBitches🖕🖕🤪🤪🤪💗💗💗